- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to 3GP
- 2.11 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.12 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.13 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.14 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.15 Convert FLV to iPad
- 2.16 Convert FLV to iTunes
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
WebM was launched in 2010 as an open source format, which is basically designed for the modern web instead of any other local use. So, it allows users to easily and smoothly access the web with any kind of device, including smart phone, tablet, PC and more. WebM video files are encoded via the VP8 video codec and the Vorbis audio codec. So, it is extremely easy to get video converters that converts various file formats into WebM. Here we collect 5 widely-used FLV to WebM converters for your information.
Since you are in need of converting FLV to WebM, let us see how it’s done. Using video converters is perhaps the best way to achieve this. Basically, there are some simple steps to be followed for this. First of all, you will be required to download the video converter that you would like to use and install it. Then, you launch the converter, add or drag & drop the files you want converted to the video converter and press the Ok or Convert button. Another method is to do directly do the conversion on an online website. The second option is considerably slow and moreover, none of the online converters offer any additional features such as editing the file etc.
In the case of this Wondershare product, converting FLV to WebM is just one of the many things that this software can do. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) has a lot more to offer. It is, no doubt, one of the best video converters I have come across in a long time. The good thing here is that unlike other video converters, this one takes utmost care of the quality of output video. In addition, there is next to no chance that the converted video will have any missing segments, crashes, or redraw issues.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from video sharing sites.
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Furthermore, users can also enjoy 4K UHD support and can stream it on big media screens like that of your smart TV. You can convert your video to virtually any format, get a flawless DVD experience, and you can do all of this with just the click of a button. Last but not the least, it is compatible with devices irrespective of the many popular brands in the market like Samsung, Apple, Windows, etc. along gaming consoles, common video media, etc. Now, let us see how to use Wondershare to convert FLV to WebM.
How to Convert FLV to WebM with Wondershare
Firstly, download the UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) software and install it on your computer. Now, follow the below given steps to convert FLV to WebM with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). The procedure is same for both Windows as well as Mac users.
Step 1 Once launched, you’ll see at the upper-left corner of UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)’s interface. Click on it to add the FLV file that you want to convert to WebM. You can also simply drag and drop the file onto the software interface.
Step 2 Having done that, find the suitable output format. Just click the icon beside Convert all files to:, then you'd get a output format list as the screenshot shows. Choose WebM under Video tab and select your desired video resolution in the right.
Step 3 Now, just click on Convert and the process of converting FLV to WebM will start immediately. Wait for a few seconds and you'll get the converted .WebM file from the Output folder.
So, we saw that although many FLV to WebM converters are available, most of them lack features and are incomplete. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) on the other hand is a complete tool kit offering you much more than just the benefit of conversion.
Free WebM Video Convertor is also one of the popular video converters of today. So, if you are looking to convert FLV to WebM, then this one is certainly a suitable option for you to consider. However, it is more compatible for converting to video formats, such as, 3GP, MP4 and AVI.
Another one in this list is Miro Video Converter. Users confirm that it can convert various types of video file formats. So, you could easily use it for converting FLV to WebM. There is one advantage here and that is you can carry out bulk video conversion with Miro Video Converter. However, it needs a good amount of time to complete the conversions, even if it is just a single conversion. Selecting low-quality output doesn’t seem to make much of a difference in the time taken. So, you may want to consider that.
The next video converter that you can use for converting FLV to WebM is Hewbo Video Converter. The good thing with Hewbo is that it converts one format to the other quite easily and works with multiple file formats during video conversion. It is one of the better video converters as compared to the rest of the list, except for the one that we’ll be looking at next now.
While many use this software for converting FLV to WebM, this program is better known for editing subtitles. Although, it is a very convenient video converter to use and supports conversion of many video formats, it lacks extra tools and features. The only extra feature you would get is the option for additional text conversion.