- 1. MOV Video Tool+
- 1.1 Best MOV Converter
- 1.2 Top MOV Converter for Mac
- 1.3 Free MOV Converter
- 1.4 MOV to MP4 Converter Online
- 1.5 MOV to AVI Converter
- 1.6 MOV to WMV Converter
- 1.7 MP4 to MOV Converter Online
- 1.8 AVI to MOV Converter
- 1.9 AVI to MOV Converter Online
- 1.10 MKV to MOV Converter Online
- 1.11 MTS to MOV Converter
- 1.12 Free MOV to AVI Converter
- 2. Convert MOV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MOV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert MOV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert MOV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert MOV to MP3
- 2.5 Convert MOV to WMV
- 2.6 Convert MOV to DVD
- 2.7 Convert MOV to FLV
- 2.8 Convert MOV to AVI Mac
- 2.9 Convert MOV to MKV
- 2.10 Convert MOV to WMA
- 2.11 import MOV to iMovie
- 2.12 Convert MOV to Adobe
- 2.13 Convert MOV to WMV Mac
- 2.14 Convert MOV to MPG
- 2.15 Convert MOV to MPEG
- 2.16 Convert MOV to WAV
- 2.17 Convert MOV to 3GP
- 2.18 Convert MOV to WebM
- 2.19 Convert MOV to VOB
- 2.20 Convert MOV to M4V
- 2.21 Convert MOV to SWF
- 2.22 Convert MOV to HTML5
- 2.23 Convert MOV to YouTube
- 2.24 QuickTime to Media Player
- 2.25 Convert MOV to iTunes
- 2.26 Convert MOV to QuickTime
- 2.27 Convert MOV to JPG
- 2.28 Convert MOV to GIF
- 2.29 Convert MOV to MP4 FFmpeg
- 3. Convert Other Format to MOV+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to MOV
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to MOV Mac
- 3.3 Convert MKV to MOV
- 3.4 Convert WMV to MOV
- 3.5 Convert WMV to MOV Online
- 3.6 Convert WMV to MOV on Mac
- 3.7 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 3.8 Convert MPG to MOV
- 3.9 Convert M4V to MOV
- 3.10 Convert YouTube to MOV
- 3.11 Convert 3GP to MOV Online
- 3.12 Convert WebM to MOV
- 3.13 Convert AVCHD to MOV
- 3.14 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.15 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.16 Convert WLMP to MOV
- 3.17 Convert VOB to MOV
- 3.18 Convert DAT to MOV
- 3.19 Convert MTS to MOV Mac
- 3.20 Convert MTS to MOV Online
- 3.21 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.22 Convert DV to MOV
- 3.23 Convert SWF to MOV
- 3.24 Convert Windows DVD Maker to MOV
- 3.25 Convert FLV to MOV
- 3.26 Convert GIF to MOV
- 4. Play & Edit MOV Tips+
Featured FLV to MOV Converters: How to Convert FLV to MOV Easily
FLV is Flash video files that are majorly used for online video streaming. If you have downloaded FLV files from YouTube or other sources and want to play them on Apple devices, you would need to convert FLV to MOV which is well compatible with Apple devices and Mac OS. Moreover, if you wish to customize videos using an editing tool, .flv to .mov conversion is needed.
- Part 1. Best FLV to MOV Converter to Convert FLV to MOV Windows/Mac
- Part 2. How to Convert FLV to MOV Online
- Part 3. How to Convert FLV to MOV with VLC
- Part 4. How to Convert FLV to MOV with Adobe Media Encoder
Part 1. Best FLV to MOV Converter to Convert FLV to MOV Windows/Mac
An expert program to take care of all your video conversion needs is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It supports effortless, lossless quality FLV to MOV conversion at a fast speed on Windows and Mac. In addition to this, over 1000 formats are supported by the tool for conversion and it includes HD and 4K files as well. To crop, trim, cut, add watermark, and special effects, a complete video-editor is also present. Wondershare UniConverter also supports video download, video transfer, DVD burning, and others features.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Convert FLV to MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI, and other 1000 formats without quality loss.
- 30X faster converting speed than other common video converters.
- Burn FLV to DVD/Blu-ray disc and play with your DVD player on a big TV.
- Convert video to optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final Cut Pro.
- Edit videos with the advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, watermark, subtitles etc.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox with functions of making GIF, compressing video size, fixing media metadata, transferring videos, etc.
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/72003/Vista/XP.
Steps on how to convert FLV to MOV using Wondershare UniConverter on Mac
First of all, you should download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac from the link above. Then, follow the step-by-step guide to convert FLV to MOV on Mac. If you're Windows user, you can also follow them similarly.
Step 1 Open Wondershare FLV to MOV converter and add FLV videos.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter for Mac on your system. Choose the Convert tab, and click the +Add Files button to locate and import FLV videos from your system. You can also drag and drop the files directly. For batch processing, you can add multiple FLV files.
Step 2 Choose MOV as the target format.
The added files appear on the interface as thumbnails with details. On the top-right corner, open the drop down menu at the Convert all tasks to: option and choose MOV format and its resolution from the Video tab.
Step 3 Convert FLV to MOV on Mac (Mojave included).
Choose the location on the Mac to save the converted files at the Output tab. Click the Convert All button to start the conversion process.
If you want to convert MOV to FLV, you can refer to the article of How to Convert MOV Files to FLV Easily >>.
Part 2. How to Convert FLV to MOV Online
Online Converters are simple solutions for file conversion as they need no software download or installation. One such online program that facilitates quick and easy FLV to MOV conversion is Online UniConverter (originally Media.io). This program supports an array of audio and video formats for conversion and is free to use. Two files at a time can be uploaded to the program for conversion and once the process is complete, you can download the file from the interface itself. The online FLV to MOV converter works on Windows as well as Mac system.
Steps to convert FLV to MOV online using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Open https://www.media.io/ on your PC/Mac. Click the Drag & Drop or Hit to Add Files button to import FLV videos from your system.
Step 2: From the Convert all files to: tab, choose MOV from the Video list as the target format.
Step 3: Click on the CONVERT button to start uploading and converting FLV files to MOV format online and free.
If you want to learn more online converters about FLV to MOV conversion, move to the Top 6 FLV to MOV Converters Online >> to learn more.
Part 3. How to Convert FLV to MOV with VLC
VLC is an open-source, multimedia player that also facilitates file conversion between popular formats. A lot of people search for the method to convert FLV to MOV with VLC, but to their disappointment, this is not a workable solution. MOV is not a supported output format for file conversion using VLC. Some formats supported by VLC for output file include MP4, WebM, OGG, WMA, FLAC, and a few others. Thus, using VLC Media player, you can convert your FLV files to the MP4 format and then these MP4 videos can be further converted to MOV using Wondershare UniConverter or Online UniConverter as required.
Steps to convert FLV videos using VLC:
Step 1: Open the app of VLC Media Player on your Mac. Click File > Convert/Stream…
Step 2: From the pop-up Convert & Stream window, click Open media to browse and add FLV files from your system.
Step 3: Once the FLV video is added, select MP4 or other output formats from the Choose Profile tab.
Step 4 Next, click on the Save as file option, choose the file name and destination folder on Mac to save the converted file, and click Save. Finally, click Save from the Convert & Stream window to complete the process.
The converted MP4 or other files can be further converted to MOV using an online converter or a professional tool.
Part 4. How to Convert FLV to MOV with Adobe Media Encoder
Adobe Media Encoder is a part of the Adobe Creative Suite and the software is used for encoding the files in the format that are compatible with an array of players and devices. Thus Media Encoder can also be used to convert .flv to .mov in an effortless and quick manner. The process is simple and results in high-quality output files.
Steps for converting FLV to MOV using Media Encoder:
Step 1: Download, install and open Adobe Media Encoder on your PC. From the Queue panel of the program, click + button to add FLV videos from your system.
Step 2: Under the Format section of the added files, there is a option to choose the target format depending on the device on which you wish to play it. Choose QuickTime MOV from the list.
Step 3: Choose the video quality from the preset list or you can also select it within the Export settings.
Step 4: Next choose the name of the file and the location on the system where you want to save the converted file.
Step 5: Finally, hit the Green play button on the top-right corner of the queue to start converting FLV to MOV format.