- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
How to Import FLV to Adobe Premiere for Editing
Adobe Premiere Pro is a popular tool and is mainly used for video editing. In addition to video editors, graphic designers and photographers also prefer to use Adobe Premiere Pro as with the tools that it comes with, one can easily edit videos and graphics in their native form. It works with a large number of video formats as well, such as 3GP, 3G2 (.3gp), Apple ProRes 64-bit, ASF, AVI (.avi), DV (.dv), DNxHD, F4V (.f4v), GIF (.gif), M1V, M2TS, M4V, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPE, MPG, M2V, MTS, MXF, Native MJPEGs, VOB and WMV. Oops! No FLV? This article will tell you how to convert and edit FLV in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Part 1. How to Convert FLV Clips to Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5 Smoothly
- Part 2. How to Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
The error or warning message that you receive while trying to edit FLV files in Adobe Premiere Pro implies that you need to convert FLV files into supported file formats. Thus, to proceed, you need a video converter. So, let us see how to convert and edit FLV in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5 with the help of Wondershare UniConverter which converts the video without any loss in quality.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter and add FLV videos.
Open Wondershare UniConverter and add the FLV videos that you want to convert. You can either click the + Add Files button or directly drag-and-drop them to the main interface.
Step 2 Choose output format Adobe Premiere Pro supported.
It is time to select the output file format. This section is found at the upper-right side and click the would expand the format list. Here, just remember that the chosen output file format should be one of the supported file formats in Adobe Premiere Pro (as mentioned in the first paragraph).
Step 3 Start FLV conversion.
Now, just click on the Convert All in the bottom-right to start FLV conversion. Note if you want to specify the output folder, just click the beside Output: in the bottom. But ensure that you change this before clicking Convert All. Once you’re done with the above steps, you should have the converted file with you. Now, add this file to Adobe Premiere Pro CC to edit it.
If you don’t want to go with the video converter, then the following method is the only alternative to editing FLV in Adobe Premiere Pro. What you will need is an FLV importer plug-in for Adobe Premiere. There are many of them available online and you can select the one you like.
Now, let’s take a look at the steps involved.
Step 1 Download and install the FLV importer plug-in of your choice. Once done, launch Adobe Premiere Pro, go to File > New if you want to start a new project for editing the FLV file. And, if you want to import the FLV file to an ongoing project, then go to File > Open Project.
Step 2 It’s time to import FLV now. Go to File > Import. A dialogue box will open as soon as you select Import. Here, look for the FLV file that has to be imported, select it and click Open.
As soon as you click Open, the FLV file will get imported into Adobe Premiere Pro. Now, you are all set to edit FLV in Adobe Premiere Pro.
We just learned the two ways to edit FLV in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. First one is to do it via using a capable video converter like UniConverter. And, the second one is via using an FLV importer plugin. Choose wisely by keeping in mind the other features and future needs.