FLV Splitter: How to Split FLV Files Fast (Windows 10 Included)
If you have encountered one or more of these problems, you are in the right place.
- The FLV video length exceeds 15 minutes, thus it cannot be uploaded to YouTube.
- The FLV video files are too large. You need cut them into pieces.
- You want to split FLV video file into many FLV video files; it's better to handle all other media files (like SUPER).
- All I want to do is find a simple program to crop either FLV video files into 30 second pieces.
FLV splitter in Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate (Windows 10 supported) can help you accomplish all the above problems. It allows you to split FLV files into small segments and to convert to separate files in any regular formats. Now get FLV splitter tool and split FLV video into segments fast without quality loss.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows / Mac
- Split your FLV video into different videos or merge different videos into one video.
- Add and edit metadata to videos in any format, including MP4, AVI, MOV.
- Converts files 30x faster than other converters.
- Convert videos to different formats and devices with optimized presets.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download videos from YouTube or Dailymotion and more.
- Easily record streaming online videos.
- Make a professional DVD with the powerful DVD burning function.
- Streaming Your Media to TV.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Main Features of Video Converter Ultimate to Split Video:
- Intuitive interface to split FLV files.
- 6 times faster with multi-processors.
- No loss of video quality.
- Real-time preview.
- Support splitting FLV, MP4, WMV, MPEG, AVI, and all popular formats.
- All-in-one video software: FLV splitter, FLV joiner, FLV converter.
Easy Steps to Split FLV Files:
Now check out easy steps to split an FLV video to segments and export to separate files fast and easy.
Step 1 Load the FLV file.
After you download Wondershare Video Converter, install the program and open it. You'll see the primary windows as below. Click the Add Files button to select the FLV file you want, and click the Open button to add them to the program.
Step 2 Split FLV to segments.
To split FLV video added in the list, click the Edit button beside the video which will bring up the FLV splitter window. From the editing window, choose the Trim tab. From the trim tab, use the Add Trim Marker button to choose the initial marker. The trim start time will start from the current time. By default, some time is allocated to the end timer. You can modify the start time and the end time accordingly. However if any point of time, you are not happy with the trimming, you can use the Reset button to set the trimming start point again. Finally click the OK button to save the clip on the tray to be converted in the next step.
Step 3 Start splitting FLV file.
You'll need to choose a format to save your split FLV video. You could either split FLV to the FLV file, or any other formats included in Wondershare Video Converter. To select an output foramt, just hit the Format icon on the right side and then select what you want here. Finally click the Convert button to start splitting FLV files and converting to selected format. You can learn more detailed steps by visiting the guide here.
FLV Splitter for Mac
The splitting tool is also included in the FLV splitter for Mac, and it works slightly different from Windows version. You need to add the FLV duplicates to the primary windows and split each one respectively. At last, trim FLV files at one go. Learn more from the Mac guide here.
Watch the Video Tutorial to Split FLV Video