- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
If you have encountered one or more of these problems, you are in the right place.
- The FLV video length exceeds 15 minutes, thus it cannot be uploaded to YouTube.
- The FLV video files are too large. You need cut them into pieces.
- You want to split FLV video file into many FLV video files; it's better to handle all other media files (like SUPER).
- All I want to do is find a simple program to crop either FLV video files into 30 second pieces.
FLV splitter in Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) (Windows 10 supported) can help you accomplish all the above problems. It allows you to split FLV files into small segments and to convert to separate files in any regular formats. Now get FLV splitter tool and split FLV video into segments fast without quality loss.
Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Split FLV Video Files with Easy Steps
Now check out easy steps to split an FLV video to segments and export to separate files with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) in a fast and easy way.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Split FLV Video Files
Step 1 Load the FLV file
After you download Wondershare Video Converter, install the program and open it. You'll see the primary windows as below. Click the Add Files button to select the FLV file you want, and click the Open button to add them to the program.
Step 2 Split FLV to segments
To split FLV video added in the list, click the edit icon under the just imported FLV video clip to open the trimming window.
Step 3 Cut WMA into clips
Drag the side lay to set the start time and end time for the video segment that you want to trim, click Cut would confirm your option. If you are not happy with the trimming, you can click Cancel to reset trimming place. Once decided, click Save to confirm your choice. Here takes splitting your FLV video to 5 segments for example.
Now you'd see the trimmed video clips displayed on the main interface of the WMA splitter (each one named with the segment number).
Step 3 Start converting splitted FLV file
You'll need to choose a format to save your split FLV video. You could either split FLV to the FLV file, or any other formats included in Wondershare Video Converter. To select an output foramt, just hit the down arrow icon in Target section to get the format list. After that, click the Convert button to proceed with converting the trimmed FLV video to just selected format.