- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
- 4.17 What is an FLV File
If you have encountered one or more of these problems, you are in the right place.
- The FLV video length exceeds 15 minutes. Thus it cannot be uploaded to YouTube.
- The FLV video files are too large. You need to cut them into pieces.
- You want to split the FLV video file into many FLV video files; it's better to handle all other media files (like SUPER).
- All I want to do is find a simple program to crop either FLV video files into 30-second pieces.
FLV splitter in Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) (Windows 10 supported) can help you accomplish all the above problems. It allows you to split FLV files into small segments and to convert to separate files in any regular formats. Now get the FLV splitter tool and split FLV video into segments fast without quality loss.
Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, and more.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Split FLV Video Files with Easy Steps
Now check out easy steps to split an FLV video into segments and export to separate files with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) quickly and easily.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Split FLV Video Files
Step 1 Load the FLV file.
After you download Wondershare Video Converter, install the program and open it. You'll see the primary windows as below. Click the Add Files button to select the FLV file you want, and click the Open button to add them to the program.
Step 2 Split FLV to segments
To split the FLV video added in the list, click the edit icon under the just imported FLV video clip to open the trimming window. Drag the side lay to set the start time and end time for the video segment you want to trim; click Cut would confirm your option. If you are not happy with the trimming, you can click Cancel to reset the trimming place. Once decided, click Save to confirm your choice. Here takes splitting your FLV video to 5 segments, for example.
Now you'd see the trimmed video clips displayed on the WMA splitter (each one named with the segment number).
Step 3 Start converting split FLV file.
You'll need to choose a format to save your split FLV video. You could either split FLV to the FLV file or any other formats included in Wondershare Video Converter. To select an output format, just hit the down arrow icon in the Target section to get the format list. After that, click the Convert button to convert the trimmed FLV video to just a selected format.