- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to 3GP
- 2.11 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.12 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.13 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.14 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.15 Convert FLV to iPad
- 2.16 Convert FLV to iTunes
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
Have downloaded lots of online FLV videos from video-sharing websites like youtube, and want to convert FLV to SWF for uploading to your own website or blog to share with others? If so, a users-friendly FLV to SWF converter (Windows 10 supported) is indispensible, which helps you to convert FLV videos even any other video formats to Adobe Flash file format (SWF) for further uses in good quality.
You can directly get such a smart tool from here. This article offers you both Windows and Mac versions for Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), make sure you're downloading the right one according to your operation system. And then follow the tutorial below to convert FLV to SWF on Windows. And the Mac version functions almost the same.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert FLV to SWF on Windows 10
Before starting FLV to SWF conversion, please download Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) to your PC first and launch it after installation.
Step 1 Add FLV Videos to Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Hit the button to select and import FLV files from computer to the program. Also, you can drag and drop these FLV files to this app. Note that this app supports batch conversion. You can import several FLV files at one go.
Step 2 Choose SWF from Output Format List
Open its output format list by hitting the icon on the right side of Convert all files to:, and then select SWF in the Video category.
Note: If you want to edit your FLV files before conversion, you can click the editing icon under each video task bar, where you're provided with funtions like cutting, cropping, adding effect, add watermark and subtitles.
Step 3 Convert FLV to SWF
On the lower-right corner of the interface, there is a Convert button. Just click it to perform FLV to SWF conversion. The process could take a while, which mainly depends on the size of FLV files and the performance of your PC. When the conversion is done, you can switch to the Converted tab to find the SWF files there.