- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
- 4.17 What is an FLV File
Featuring a lightweight and small size, FLV is a popular video format used to deliver videos mostly over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player, including Google video, Yahoo video, YouTube, etc. Sony movie studio is one other application that does not accept videos in FLV format. Although it may sometimes be a major setback to you as a user when trying to edit a video in FLV format using this application, ways have already been established to circumvent this problem. One way is to convert the video format from FLV to any other format type that is acceptable by the Sony movie studio.
One of the simplest ways to do this is by using Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This application offers a wide range of services such as converting videos from one format to another, burning of compact discs, downloading videos, access to media servers, and editing videos. To import an FLV file to Sony movie studio, you must first convert it to another video format, e.g., AVI, MPEG, and WMV, etc.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- It has a 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to convert FLV to Sony Movie Studio supported formats:
Only 5 simple steps that will guide you on how to use Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) to convert your FLV file.
Step 1 Download and Install Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
Download the program via the download button above and then double click to initiate the installation. A pop-up window will appear with an install button at the center. Click it, and the installation will commence. This might take a few minutes to be completed.
Step 2 Upload FLV file.
After the installation is complete, the application window will appear on your computer. On the menu bar, you will find Video Converter, Audio Converter, Downloader, Video Compressor, Video Editor, Merger, Screen Recorder, DVD Burner, and Toolbox. These tabs allow you to access the different functionalities of this application.
On the main window, you can see , click it, you'll be able to import your desired FLV video. As an alternative, you can also directly drag and drop them to the main interface.
Step 3 Choose output format.
On the program window, you will see the files the FLV file uploaded. The details of the video will also be displayed. This includes the format of the video if you were unsure about it, the length of the video, and the size. Under the video thumbnails, there're 3 editing icons allowing you to edit FLV video before conversion.
Click the down arrow sign beside Output Format and choose Device > Sony > Sony Movie Studio or select a Sony Movie Studio-compatible format under the Video category.
Step 4 Convert FLV video.
Once you are satisfied that you have loaded the right video, then you can proceed by clicking Start All in the bottom right. The conversion duration will depend on the size of your video and your computer processor.
With the new format video, now you can import it to the Sony movie studio without any problem. FYI, here list 4 tips while converting FLV to Sonny Movie Studio.
- Always use Wondershare Video Ultimate Converter to convert files to editing tool format.
- You can add several FLV files to the program since this software supports batch conversion.
- Define an output folder for the newly converted file for easy retrieval.
- You can opt to edit videos before converting them with Wondershare Video Ultimate Converter.