- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Reduce Size of FLV
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.14 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.15 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.16 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.17 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
FLV is a common video format used to deliver video over the internet. So there's no problem at all to get online FLV videos downloaded on your computer. But if you want to play your FLV collections on the new iPad Pro, you'll come cross an incompatible issue since FLV is not compatible with iPad. One practical solution is to convert FLV to iPad Pro for playback.
To turn videos from the FLV format into an iPad Pro-supported format, you can use a great video converter to help you perform the conversion. In this article, I'll introduce such a smart tool for Mac and Windows platform each. Both can give you the ability to convert FLV to any other popular video format, and offer you an optimized format for iPad Pro to simplify the operation on each platform.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert FLV to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all devices, including Apple, Samsung and more.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert FLV to iPad Pro/Air/Mini 4
Next, I'll take the Windows version for example to explain the FLV to iPad Pro conversion step by step.
Step 1 Load FLV Videos
From the main menu, you can click Add Files button to browse and import FLV files to the program. If your FLV files are at hand, a easier way to import FLV files is to directly drag and drop the target FLV files to this app.
Step 2 Customize Output Settings
To select the optimized preset for iPad Pro, you can click the icon beside Convert all files to: pane, then you'll get an output format list and go to Device > Apple > iPad Pro.
Note: We know iPad mainly supports MP4 format. You can also select MP4 as the output format, just go to Video > MP4. Also, you can set encoder, resolution, frame rate, bit rate or other settings by clicking the + Create Custom.
Step 3 Start Converting FLV to iPad Pro
Hit Convert to start converting your FLV files to the new iPad Pro. When the conversion completes, click the folder-like icon in the bottom to find the output files there. Now, you can put the output files on iPad 4 without any trouble. Just import them to iTunes and then sync them to your iPad Pro. That's all.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate also provides you with some powerful editing functions, such as adding effect, watermark and subtitles. You can edit FLV files before conversion if you need.
Tips: iPad Pro's Tech Specs for Video
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats.
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbpx per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats.
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.