- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
Want to play FLV videos smoothly on computer or portable devices that supports Divx format natively? You can convert them to Divx video to trouble shoot the incompatibility issue once and for ever. Divx format, features in high quality creation and wins wide support from most portable media players available, is with no doubt an ideal format choice for playback. To do this job, I’d like to share a video converter that is capable of lossless conversion without decoding and 30X faster speed competeing with its similar products hit on the market today.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
That’s Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It wins favorite comments from millions of users for its simplicity, efficiency and high quality. Below step-by-step guide will be a good proof. Before that, please download the free trial version to your PC via the download button above.
Tutorial on How to Convert FLV to Divx Format
Step 1 Import FLV Video to the Program
To add FLV videos to this program, two easy options are provided:
- Click the Add Files button to browse your file folder.
- Drag and drop them directly into the program window.
All loaded files will show as thumbnails in the program window, you can customize the output file name, add subtitles, or merge them into one big file.
Step 2 Choose Divx as Output Format
This program provides a variety of format and device choice for you to choose. To export Divx files, please click the icon beside Convert all fils to: and then select Video > Divx > choose a video resolution in the right.
Note: The Divx is the codec that compresses your video, it's usually wrapped in a AVI format. So you'll actually get a AVI format that compressed with Divx codec.
Step 3 Edit FLV Video at Ease (Optional)
Provided that you want to remove some unnecessary part from FLV videos, or merge several FLV videos for more convenient playback, you can use its embedded editing feature to achieve it at ease. Click the editing icons under each video thumbnail, you'll get a separate editing window. Here, all common editing features like Trim, Crop, Rotate, Adjust Effect, Add Subtitles are all included.
Step 4 Start FLV to Divx Conversion
After selecting the output format, you can click the play icon, in the middle of the added video thumbnail, to preview the output effect. If everything goes as you like, just hit the Convert button on the bottom-right corner of Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). Instantly, you'll see the conversion progress bar showing the percent completed and remaining time.
Congratulations! You have managed to convert FLV files to Divx video on your own. Now you can play FLVs with portable media players on the go.
Tips: If you don't feel like reading the step tutorial above, you can watch the short video guide instead.