- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to 3GP
- 2.11 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.12 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.13 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.14 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.15 Convert FLV to iPad
- 2.16 Convert FLV to iTunes
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
Nowadays, the majority of videos sharing platforms have adopted the FLV video format since it takes little disk space while maintaining high image quality. Unfortunately however, FLV videos are not compatible with Apple's Final Cut Pro, the best tool for Mac users to edit video clips and movies for sharing with friends on YouTube. To import FLV files to Final Cut Pro for editing, you should convert them to Final Cut Pro supported formats such as DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCPro HD), XDCAM, and 2K film. And the quickest and easiest way is to use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
Why Choose Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert Final Cut Pro videos to 1000+ video formats, including MOV, FLV, AVI, M4V, WMV, MKV, MP4, 3GP, etc.
- Easily convert Final Cut Pro videos to FLV without loss of image quality.
- Extract audio files from video.
- Download videos from 10000+ popular online video sharing platforms such as YouTube, Vevo, Vimeo, Metacafe, Hulu, Dailymotion and many more.
- Burn videos to a blank CD or DVD if needed.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista,
Step-by-Step Guide to Download and Import FLV to Final Cut Pro for Editing on Mac
Step 1 Download YouTube videos
Assuming you have downloaded and installed Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, then follow the instruction below.
- Click on the Download tab and a pop-up window will appear.
- Find your desired video from YouTube and copy it URL.
- Click + Paste URL and click Download to proceed.
Step 2 Convert FLV video file to a Final Cut Pro supported format
When the download is complete, add the file from your downloads folder to the program interface, you can either click on the top left or directly drag-and-drop to the main interface. Note that you can add multiple files, change their processing order and edit their output file names if you wish.
Then click the beside Convert all files to: and select Video > Editing > Final Cut Pro or Final Cut Express in the right. Here you can further refine your conversion settings via the advanced codec settings panel at the bottom right corner.
Step 3 Start conversion
When everything is set, click Convert All in the bottom right to proceed with FLV to Final Cut Pro conversion. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate will display the size of the output file and an estimate of how much time the conversion process will take.
Step 4 Import video file to Final Cut Pro
Once the conversion completes, you can open Final Cut Pro and import the converted video file by clicking File > Import > Files… at the top of the application's window.