- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
Nowadays, the majority of video sharing platforms have adopted the FLV video format since it takes little disk space while maintaining high image quality. Unfortunately however, FLV videos are not compatible with Apple's Final Cut Pro, the best tool for Mac users to edit video clips and movies for sharing with friends on YouTube. To import FLV files to Final Cut Pro for editing, you should convert them to Final Cut Pro supported formats such as DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCPro HD), XDCAM, and 2K film. And the quickest and easiest way is to use Wondershare UniConverter.
- Convert Final Cut Pro videos to 1000+ video formats, including MOV, FLV, AVI, M4V, WMV, MKV, MP4, 3GP, etc.
- Easily convert Final Cut Pro videos to FLV without loss of image quality.
- Extract audio files from videos.
- Download videos from 10000+ popular online video sharing platforms such as YouTube, Vevo, Vimeo, Metacafe, Hulu, Dailymotion and many more.
- Burn videos to a blank CD or DVD if needed.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista,
Step-by-Step Guide to Download and Import FLV to Final Cut Pro for Editing on Mac
Step 1 Download an FLV Video.
Copy the URL of the FLV video you want to convert to Final Cut Pro compatible format. Next, launch Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac computer, click the Download tile from the top, click the + Paste URL from the top-left corner, and click the Download button to download the FLV video on your PC.
Step 2 Import FLV to Wondershare UniConverter.
Click the Convert tile from the top, then click the +Add Files, locate and select the FLV you downloaded in the previous step, and click Load from the bottom-right corner of the box to import the file to UniConverter.
Step 3 Select the Final Cut Pro X Preset.
Click to open the Convert all files to the menu from the top-right corner, click the Editing from the top, select the Final Cut Pro X from the left pane, and select your preferred quality from the right (Same as source for this example).
Step 4 Convert FLV to Final Cut Pro
Back on the main window, browse and select a destination folder for the converted files in the Output field present at the bottom, and click the Convert All to convert FLV to Final Cut Pro format.
Upon completion, you can go ahead and import the Converted file to Final Cut Pro for further editing.
Available for both Mac and Windows computers, Wondershare UniConverter is an umbrella program that has many useful tools under it to make all your audio and video conversion and manipulation tasks easy and quick. In addition to being a lightweight and less resource intensive software, UniConverter is also quite efficient and supports almost all major formats.
Apart from converting FLV to Final Cut Pro compatible format, a couple of other noteworthy features that UniConverter has included:
- Screen Recorder
- GIF Maker
- VR Converter
- CD Burner
- Streaming Video/Audio Downloader (Non-DRM Content)
- Video Compressor, and much more
The bottom line is, as a proud Mac owner, if you are into video editing either professionally or as a hobby, Wondershare UniConverter is a must-have app for all your media conversion and creative needs.