- 1. Convert Videos to FCP+
- 2. Tips for FCP+
- 2.1 FCP Windows Alternatives
- 2.2 FCP iPad Alternatives
- 2.3 Export FCP Videos
- 2.4 FCP Effects
- 2.5 FCP vs AVID
- 2.6 FCP vs Sony Vegas
- 2.7 davinci resolve vs final cut pro
- 2.8 final cut pro alternative
- 2.9 final cut pro android
- 2.10 apple video editing
- 2.11 final cut pro free
- 2.12 final cut pro compressor
- 2.13 final cut pro apk
- 2.14 final cut pro review
- 2.15 final cut pro rotate video
- 2.16 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2.17 how to split clip in final cut pro
- 2.18 imovie vs final cut pro
- 2.19 how to save final cut pro project
- 2.20 prores codec for windows
- 2.21 prores 4k
- 2.22 Prores vs H264
- 2.23 prores mp4
- 2.24 imovie prores
- 2.25 quicktime prores
- 2.26 premiere prores
- 2.27 prores
- 2.28 what is final cut pro
- 2.29 final cut express
- 2.30 how to use final cut pro
Davinci Resolve VS. Final Cut Pro: Which One Is Better
Davinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro are two popularly used video editing applications. Davinci Resolve is majorly a color correction non-linear editing tool that is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux systems. The software is available in a paid commercial and a free version as well. Developed by Apple, Final Cut Pro is also non-linear editing software that is available for download on Mac systems. Both these tools come loaded with an array of editing features that enables users to create professional-looking videos. More about these tools and Davinci Resolve vs Final Cut Pro can be checked from the following parts of the topic.
- Part 1. Comparison Table Between Davinci Resolve VS. Final Cut Pro
- Part 2. Easy-to-Use Video Converter and Video Editor for Windows/Mac
There are different versions of Davinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro tools released. Each of these two programs comes packed with different features and functions. Below given is a comparison table between Davinci Resolve 14 Vs Final Cut Pro that will help you to choose the program that best suits your editing requirements.
|Features/Programs||Davinci Resolve 14||Final Cut Pro|
|Developed by||Blackmagic Design||Apple Inc|
|Free Trial Version||Yes||No|
|Price||$299 for commercial paid versions||$ 299/one time payment|
|Supported Language||English, Dutch, Turkish, and Swedish||Only English|
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux, and Mac||Mac|
|Customer Support||Phone and Tickets||Phone and Tickets|
|Main Features||Color correction;Fairlight audio;Multi-user collaboration;Media and delivery;3D tools;Resolve Fx;YRGB 32 bit float image processing||Multicam editing;Effects;Moving and trimming clips;360 degree VR editing;Advanced Color Grading;Asser Management|
|Availability for||Small business, large enterprises, and medium businesses.||Small businesses, large enterprises, medium business, and freelancers.|
If you are in search of an editing tool that is simple to use and offers a wide range of functions, then Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is just an apt choice. The software can be quickly installed on your Windows and Mac systems and its built-in editor allows creating professional-looking videos. Some of the major editing features of the software include trimming, rotating, adding subtitles, cropping, adding watermark, and others. The program supports more than 1000 video formats and facilitates video conversion as well as download and recording from all major one streaming sites. The major editing functions supported by the software are enlisted below.
Wondershare UniConverter - Complete Video Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert videos in 1,000 formats to Davinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro supported formats.
- Edit videos easily with trimming, cutting, merging, adding subtitle, applying effects, etc.
- Customized presets for Final Cut Pro, iMovie, ProRes, and mobile devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
- Trim: Using the trim feature of the program, unwanted parts of the video can be removed. You can choose to trim the starting of the video, end, or parts between the file. Multiple sections of the video can be created and then you can delete the segments which are not needed. The remaining parts can be used as separate segments or can be merged into a single file. The software supports videos in all major formats for the trimming function.
- Rotate: Using Wondershare UniConverter, videos can be rotated. You can choose to rotate the desired file clockwise, anti-clockwise, horizontally or vertically as needed.
- Subtitle: The software allows adding subtitles to videos. You can add the locally saved subtitles or search for them online as well. Option for customizing the subtitle font, font color, size, outline width, outline color, and style is available. You can also choose the font transparency as well as the position as required.
The comparison table between Final Cut Pro vs. Davinci Resolve above helps you decide between the two editing tools. Still, if your requirements are not met, Wondershare UniConverter is an excellent software to use.