- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn WMV to DVD Player Format
- 1.12 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Burn DVD on Windows/Mac
- 5.14 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.17 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
Recommended ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
ImgBurn is the well-known free DVD burning software used by so many users. But it has its own disadvantages. Are you searching around for a better than ImgBurn alternative like others? Now it's the time to find a better DVD maker for your computer.
My suggestion is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), which is a powerful video and DVD tool for video conversion and DVD creation. It's the all-in-one video entertainment solution for your Windows and Mac. As an ideal ImgBurn alternative, it can accomplish these Imgburn tasks:
- 1. Burn videos to DVDs for play on home DVD player.
- 2. Burn movies in ISO image format to DVD disc.
- 3. Write a DVD Folder to DVD disc for watching on TV.
- 4. Convert DVD to video, DVD folder and ISO (protection auto removal).
- 5. Create ISO image from DVD folder or video files.
There are also other features of UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) that ImgBurn doesn't support, such as authoring DVD menu, downloading online video, recording screen video, video editing, converting audio, etc.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Best Video to DVD Converter for Windows 10 / Mac (Mojave Included)
- Support all popular and commonly used formats for DVD conversion like MP4, MOV, MKV, AAC, and others. Also allows burning HD and FHD videos to DVD and Blu-ray discs.
- Allows burning videos to DVD folder and ISO files on the local disk.
- Built-in video editor to customize videos before burning with features like trimming, cropping, rotating, and more.
- Provides free DVD menu templates with various themes.
- Facilitates adding personalized background image and music for DVD.
- Enables real-time preview of all the changes and adjustments.
- Burn many DVDs with one-time DVD settings.
- Works as DVD burning software for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted DVD videos to devices and external hard drives directly.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
Use ImgBurn Alternative to Burn DVD in Windows:
Step 1 Add media files to ImgBurn alternative.
After you have installed this alternative program to ImgBurn, go to the Burn section, import files depending on different tasks. All imported items will appear as thumbnail on the left panel. Keep in mind that DVD5 can contain about 4.7 GB of videos while DVD-9 about 8.5GB. If necessary, rearrange items by dragging and dropping.
- To load DVD or DVD Folder, ISO image, click the Load DVD button.
- To add video files to burn DVD or create ISO image or DVD folder, click the Add Files button.
To edit the video to suit your needs, you can select one of the editing tools under the video thumbnail to enter the editing window like cropping, trimming, rotating, adding watermark or subtitles, applying effects, etc.
Step 2 Customize the DVD menu and set DVD parameters.
You can choose the DVD menu by clicking right or left arrow, and click the Edit icon to enter the DVD template window from where you can add background picture or music, and more. If you don't want a menu, just choose "No Menu". After that, you can set the DVD parameters like menu type, aspect ratio, TV standard and DVD label on the right panel of the main interface.
Step 3 Start the DVD burning process.
Select the target format beside Burn video to: from the drop-down list: DVD disc, DVD folder, ISO image and DVDMedia (Mac only). Then select the DVD type, especially if you want to burn a blu-ray DVD. Finally, click the Burn button to start the DVD burning process.
Done. It's just that easy to use this ImgBurn alternative. Download it to have a free trial all the time.