- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.12 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 1.15 MP4 to DVD Online
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.14 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 5.17 Convert 8mm to DVD
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
Best Freemake Alternative You Should Know
Freemake is a fast growing brand to promote free products, including video converter, video downloader, music player, etc. It uses the free ffmpeg platform to develop programs for video and audio conversion. Although Freemake products are free and easy to use, some important features for video entertainment are absent. For this, a powerful Freemake alternative is the solution.
Here I highly recommend Wondershare Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) (Video Converter ) as Freemake for Mac and Windows alternative respectively. No need to install multiple Freemake programs any more. Get this Freemake alternative and all video solutions are on your computer. Both Windows and Mac version are available, compared to Freemake Windows-only solution.
- Part 1. How to Use Freemake for Mac Alternative (Mojave Supported)
- Part 2. What The Freemake Alternative Offers
- Part 3. Freemake for Windows Alternative
People who use Freemake products may be impressed by the simplicity to get jobs done. Wondershare UniConverter for Mac facilitates common video and audio conversion at your fingertips. Below is how it works on Mac.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video to DVD Converter for Windows 10 / Mac (Catalina Included)
- Support all popular and commonly used formats for DVD conversion like MP4, MOV, MKV, AAC, and others. Also allows burning HD and FHD videos to DVD and Blu-ray discs.
- Allows burning videos to DVD folder and ISO files on the local disk.
- Built-in video editor to customize videos before burning with features like trimming, cropping, rotating, and more.
- Provides free DVD menu templates with various themes.
- Facilitates adding personalized background image and music for DVD.
- Enables real-time preview of all the changes and adjustments.
- Burn many DVDs with one-time DVD settings.
- Works as DVD burning software for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted DVD videos to devices and external hard drives directly.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
Step 1 Import DVD, video, or audio files to Freemake Alternative Mac.
When the Freemake alternative starts, you'll see a window with 5 options: Convert, Burn, Download, Transfer, Toolbox. Choose one depending what you want to do. You'll see the primary windows as below. The rightmost is the place you can import video or audio. All imported items will display on the item tray. Preview or edit the selected item if necessary. Below we will make video converting for example.
Go to the Burn section to open the primary window, and you can then drag and drop files to the program. Edit the video files if necessary with tools including trim, crop, add watermark and subtitle, and more. Learn more on how to edit video >.
Tips: To add DVD/ISO files, choose Load DVD at the top-left corner of the main interface to load DVD files from the computer.
Step 2 Select the DVD output format and customize DVD.
Before burning, you can create SuperDrive, DVD Folder, or ISO Files. Here select DVD Disc to burn data files to DVD for playing with DVD player. You should also give a name to the DVD disc which will display when the disc is inserted to the drive. Meanwhile, you can choose the DVD menu and customize it by editing background music or image.
Note: At the right panel of the primary window, you can set the aspect ratio, video quality and more. Change these settings to suit your needs.
Step 3 Burn video to DVD with Freemake Mac Alternative.
Lastly, click the Burn button at the right-bottom corner to start burning video to DVD. The progress bar will let you know how much time remains.
As an all-in-one Freemake for Mac and Windows alternative, Wondershare UniConverter provides you with these features in one place:
- Video Converter: Convert video to and from any popular formats!
- Audio Extractor: Extract audio from DVD, video files and online videos.
- DVD Converter: Convert DVD disc to video files on computer for play without DVD disc.
- DVD Burner: Burn video files to DVD quickly and easily.
- Video Downloader: Downloads online videos to play offline on computer and portable devices.
- Freemake Audio Converter for Mac: Convert audio between MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, MKA, WAV, FLAC, OGG, APE, MP2, AMR, AIFF.
Wondershare UniConverter has also Windows version, featuring the same functionality with Mac version. Like the Mac version as better equivalent than Freemake for Mac, it's the all-in-one solution alternative to Freemake for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000/NT4. For more details, please check its user guide.