- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.12 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 1.15 MP4 to DVD Online
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Burn DVD on Windows/Mac
- 5.14 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.17 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
How Do I Convert A File To An ISO?
Everybody seems to have their own personal preference on how they’ll like to store their collection of videos. Some prefer to display their physical collections on the shelves whilst others like it to be in a softcopy.
In this article, I’ll share with you on how to convert your video files to ISO for storing as well as for sharing purposes. Besides being able to convert files to ISO format, the Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) also supports a wide range of input to output conversion.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert any video to ISO/DVD folder/DVD Disc easily.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Steps on How to Convert File to ISO:
Step 1 Upload video for an ISO file creation.
It is very simple and straightforward to create an ISO file. To get started, just select the Burn tab on the menu and now you’re ready to drag in any files or upload your favorite DVD.
Alternatively, you can also download videos online or by pasting the URL (in the Download tab) and repeat the steps below to convert the files into ISO.
In order to edit your video, click on one of the Edit buttons under the video thumbnail and follow the instructions below:
Step 2 Edit your video before converting it to an ISO file.
You can trim your video and view the changes instantly on the Output Preview screen. There’s a Reset button for you in case you’ll like to trim it again.
Besides cropping, there are additional features where you can change the aspect ratio of your video to fit either 16:9; 4:3; Letter Box or etc. Video rotates can also be performed both horizontally and vertically.
There are heaps of effects for you to choose from in order to add that extra touch-up to your videos.
As for watermark, you can either insert a text or an image by typing into the text column or upload an image from your PC directly. After that, you can position it wherever you want on the screen whilst adjusting its transparency level.
If your video file does not come with subtitle, you can upload your own or search it online conveniently with the search subtitle function included.
Step 3 You can start converting your video files to an ISO now.
Once you’re happy with the editings, you can now start converting the video into ISO file. All you have to do it select the ISO Files from the Burn video to drop-down menu at the top-right corner, select the DVD Menu and set the DVD parameters if you like, and then click the Burn button.