Download CDBurnerXP for Mac to Burn DVD Discs (Mavericks supported)
CDBurnerXP is the free software to burn CDs and DVDs. It allows you to burn existing data (audio, video, ISO files) to CDs or DVDs. You can also use it to copy audio and data from disc or erase content from rewritable discs. However, CDBurnerXP is programmed with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, so it only runs in Windows. To burn CD or DVD on your Mac (mountain lion, lion included), you need a CDBurnerXP for Mac alternative.
Here I humbly recommend Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6 supported), which is the all-in-one video and DVD entertainment solution in Mac. With it, you can convert, author and burn video and ISO files to DVD for playing on TV. Copying DVD content to computer is also available. You can even download online video to DVD. Give it a free trial now.
Key Features of CDBurnerXP for Mac (Mountain Lion supported)
As an even better than CDBurnerXP for Mac, Video Converter Ultimate for Mac features these functions:
- 1. All-in-one solution for converting, authoring, burning, ripping, downloading, etc.
- 2. Not only burns DVD, but also rips DVD to video for Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- 3. Converts video & audio to and from AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV etc.
- 4. Downloads web videos quickly and easily
- 5. Creates 3D movies from any 2D video in Mac
- 6. Includes practical video editing tools like Rotate, Crop, Trim, Subtitle, etc.
How to Use CDBurnerXP for Mac Alternative
Now see how easy it's to use Video Converts Ultimate for Mac (mountain lion supported) to author and burn videos to DVD.
Step 1: Load video, audio or ISO DVD files
When you open the program, you'll see a window with these options: Convert, Burn, and Download. Select "Burn" to open the primary window, and you can then drag and drop files to the program. Edit the video files if necessary with tools including trim, crop, fine-tunes, watermark and subtitle.
Tips: To copy DVD, choose "Copy DVD" at the top-left corner of the main interface and you can then load DVD files from the computer. DVDs with or without copy protections are both supported.
Step 2: Choose output DVD format
Before burning, you can create SuperDrive, DVD Folder, .dvdmedia, or ISO Files. Here select DVD Disc to burn data files to DVD for playing with DVD player. You should also give a name to the DVD disc which will display when the disc is inserted to the drive. Lastly, click "Burn" to start burning video/audio to DVD. The progress bar will let you know how much time remains.
Note: At the bottom of the primary window, there are options to customize your DVD menu, aspect ratio and video quality. Change these settings to suit your needs.
Free download CDBurnerXP for Mac:
Video Converter Ultimate Resource Center
Get tutorials, how-to guides,
tips and more to convert,
burn, download and capture
any video or audio file.
- How to Open Opus Files with Opus Player?
- How to Convert FLAC to WAV on Mac OS X (El Capitan Included)
- How to Play, Convert and Edit WMA Files on Mac OS X (Yosemite included)
- How to Play Any WMA on iPhone Easily
- How to convert M4A to MP3 on Mac OS
- How to Convert OGG to MP4 with Zero Quality Loss
- How to Play WAV on iPhone
- Download CDBurnerXP for Mac to Burn DVD Discs (Mavericks supported)
- Convert AIFF, M4B, M4R to MP3 for Uploading to Google Music
- Audio Converter: Convert between all popular audio formats