- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Converters
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.12 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.13 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 1.14 MP4 to DVD Online
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.2 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.3 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.4 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.5 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.6 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.7 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.8 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.9 Best DVD Makers
- 4.10 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.11 Top DVD Creators
- 4.12 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.13 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.14 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.15 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.16 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.17 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.14 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 5.17 Convert 8mm to DVD
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
CDBurnerXP Mac Alternative: How to Burn DVD on Mac Easily (Catalina Included)
CDBurnerXP is free software to burn CDs and DVDs. It allows you to burn existing data (audio, video, ISO files) to CDs or DVDs. You can also use it to copy audio and data from disc or erase content from re-writable discs. However, CDBurnerXP is programmed with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, so it only runs in Windows. To burn CD or DVD on your Mac, you need a CDBurnerXP alternative for Mac. Read the following parts to burn videos to DVD with CDBurnerXP Mac.
- Part 1. Key Features of CDBurnerXP Mac Alternative - Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 2. How to Burn Videos to DVD Using CDBurnerXP Alternative for Mac
Part 1. Key Features of CDBurnerXP Mac Alternative - Wondershare UniConverter
Here I humbly recommend Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) for Mac OS 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6 and lower as the best alternative to CDBurnerXP Mac to burn videos to DVD. It is an all-in-one video and DVD entertainment solution for Mac, which helps to convert, author and burn video and ISO files to DVD for playing on TV. Copying DVD content to a computer is also available. You can even download online videos to DVDs. Learn more features about Wondershare UniConverter and follow the steps below.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video to DVD Converter for Windows/Mac
- Support 1000+ formats for DVD conversion like MP4, MOV, MKV, AAC, and others, including HD and FHD videos.
- Allows burning videos to DVD folder and ISO files on the local disk.
- Built-in video editor to customize videos before burning with features like trimming, cropping, rotating, and more.
- Provides free DVD menu templates with various themes.
- Facilitates adding personalized background image and music for DVD.
- Enables real-time preview of all the changes and adjustments.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted DVD videos to devices and external hard drives directly.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Works as DVD burning software for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Part 2. How to Burn Videos to DVD Using CDBurnerXP Alternative for Mac
Now see how easy it's to use Video Converts Ultimate for Mac to author and burn videos to DVD.
Step 1 Load video or ISO DVD files.
Select the DVD Burner tab to open the primary window, and you can then drag and drop files to the program. Edit the video files if necessary with tools including trim, crop, fine-tunes, watermark and subtitle.
Tips: To add DVD files, choose "Load DVD" at the top-left corner of the main interface, and you can then load DVD files from the computer. DVDs with or without copy protections are both supported.
Step 2 Choose output DVD format.
Before burning, you can create SuperDrive, DVD Folder, .dvdmedia, or ISO Files. Here select DVD Disc to burn data files to DVD for playing with DVD player. You should also give a name to the DVD disc, which will display when the disc is inserted into the drive.
Note: At the right panel of the primary window, there are options to customize your DVD menu, aspect ratio and video quality. Change these settings to suit your needs.
Step 3 Burn video to DVD with CDBurnerXP for Mac Alternative.
Lastly, click the Burn button at the right-bottom corner to start burning video to DVD. The progress bar will let you know how much time remains.