The Most Effective Way to Convert Windows Movie Maker Files to AVI
- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Convert Popular Formats to AVI+
- 1.1 WMV to AVI Converter
- 1.2 MOV to AVI Converter
- 1.3 MOV to AVI Converter for Mac
- 1.4 MKV to AVI Converter
- 1.5 Free MP4 to AVI Converter
- 1.6 WebM to AVI Converter
- 1.7 MPG to AVI Converter
- 1.8 FLV to AVI Converter
- 1.9 Convert ISO to AVI
- 1.10 Convert M4V to AVI
- 1.11 3GP to AVI Converter
- 1.12 RMVB to AVI Converter
- 1.13 DivX to AVI Converter
- 1.14 WLMP to AVI Converter
- 1.15 VRO to AVI Converter
- 1.16 Video TS to AVI Converter
- 1.17 DV to AVI Conveter
- 1.18 MTS to AVI Converter
- 1.19 VOB to AVI Converter
- 1.20 Convert MP3 to AVI
- 1.21 MKV to AVI Conveter
- 1.22 GIF to AVI Converter
- 1.23 MP4 to AVI Converter with VLC
- 1.24 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2. Convert Other Formats to AVI+
- 2.1 ASF to AVI Converter
- 2.2 MXF to AVI Converter
- 2.3 MOD to AVI Converter
- 2.4 Convert MP4 to AVI
- 2.5 Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- 2.5 Convert DVD to AVI
- 2.7 Convert WTV to AVI
- 2.8 Convert DVR to AVI
- 2.9 Convert Torrent to AVI
- 2.10 Convert AVCHD to AVI
- 2.11 Convert MSWMM to AVI
- 2.12 Convert OGV to AVI
- 2.13 Convert YouTube video to AVI
- 2.14 Convert Windows Movie Maker Video to AVI
- 2.15 Convert Windows DVD Maker Video to AVI
- 2.16 Burn DVD to AVI with handbrake
- 2.17 Export Windows Live Movie Maker in AVI
- 2.18 Free M2TS to AVI Converter
- 2.19 Convert JPG to AVI
- 2.20 Convert PPT to AVI
- 3. Convert AVI to Popular Formats+
- 3.1 AVI to MOV Converter
- 3.2 AVI to MOV Online Converter
- 3.3 AVI to MKV Converter
- 3.4 AVI to 3GP Online Converter
- 3.5 AVI to M4V Converter
- 3.6 AVI to FLV Converter
- 3.7 AVI to WMV Converter
- 3.8 Free AVI to MPEG Converter
- 3.9 AVI to SWF Converter
- 3.10 AVI to DVD Converter
- 3.11 AVI to DivX Converter
- 3.12 AVI to ISO Converter
- 3.13 AVI to TS Converter
- 3.14 AVI to VOB Converter
- 3.15 Convert AVI to MP4
- 3.16 Convert AVI to MP3
- 3.17 AVI to MPEG Converter for Mac
- 3.18 AVI to MPEG Converter
- 3.19 Convert AVI to MP4 with VLC
- 3.20 Convert AVI to WAV
- 4. Convert AVI to Other Formats+
- 4.1 Convert AVI to iTunes
- 4.2 Convert AVI to WebM
- 4.3 Convert AVI to 3GP
- 4.4 Convert AVI to iMovie
- 4.5 Import AVI to iMovie
- 4.6 Convert AVI to Xvid
- 4.7 Convert AVI to Chromecast
- 4.8 Convert AVI to MPEG2
- 4.9 Convert AVI to MPEG4
- 4.10 Convert AVI to iPod
- 4.11 Convert AVI to GIF
- 4.12 Convert AVI to iPhone
- 4.13 Convert AVI to FCP Mac
- 4.14 Convert AVI to YouTube
- 4.15 Burn AVI to DVD
- 5. Convert AVI Online +
- 6. Play AVI+
- 6.1 Top AVI Player
- 6.2 Play AVI on Mac
- 6.3 Play AVI on iPad
- 6.4 Play AVI on iPhone
- 6.5 Play AVI on Xbox one
- 6.6 Play AVI on Xbox360
- 6.7 Play AVI with VLC Player
- 6.8 Play AVI in QuickTime
- 6.9 Play AVI in Windows Media Player
- 6.10 Play AVI in Samsung galaxy s6
- 6.11 Play AVI on Apple TV
- 6.12 Play AVI on TV
- 7. AVI Tips & Tricks+
- 7.1 MOVAVI Alternative for Windows
- 7.2 MOVAVI Alternative
- 7.3 Free AVI Converter on Mac
- 7.4 AVI Converter for Windows 10
- 7.5 Free AVI Converters on Mac
- 7.6 AVI Converters
- 7.7 Free AVI Player for windows
- 7.8 AVI Player for Mac
- 7.9 AVI Cutter
- 7.10 Make AVI Smaller
- 7.11 Reduce AVI File Size
- 7.12 Compress AVI
- 7.13 Add Metadata to AVI
- 7.14 3D AVI Creator
- 7.15 Repair AVI File
- 7.16 What Is an AVI File
It's a pity that Windows Movie Maker only exports video files to WMV. However, in most cases, you need your Windows Movie Maker project files can be saved to AVI format. The reason for this may be varied. For example, AVI can be more widely used on portable players, and you need to play the Windows Movie project files on your AVI-supported player. You have to convert Windows Movie Maker files to AVI by using a great Windows Movie Maker to AVI converter in a case like this.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) makes it easy to let you do this job. Just after a few simple clicks in this app, you can get your desired Windows Movie Maker project files in AVI format. Most importantly, this great program won't degrade the quality of Windows Movie Maker video files. Now, I'll show you the detailed steps in the following tutorial.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, and more.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Support download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fixing video metadata, GIF maker,VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Step 1 Save your Windows Movie Maker files as video files.
Windows Movie Maker project files can't be opened in any other apps, and this video converter is no exception. Therefore, you need to save Windows Movie Maker files as video files to use your desirable video converter to convert them to other formats you like.
Launch Window Movie Maker, open your Windows Movie Maker project file, and then "Save to my computer" to export it as a video file.
Step 2 Import video files to this video converter.
Next, you need to import the saved video files to Wondershare Video Converter for video conversion. Run this video converter, and then click the File button on the top-left corner of the interface to load the just-saved video files from your computer to this app.
Step 3 Choose AVI as the output format.
Click the below-arrow from the Output Format box and select the Video tab, choose AVI in the left sidebar, and select the video resolution in the right to confirm the output format.
Note: If you choose some device as the output format, the output files can be fully compatible with the device. And then, you can transfer the output files to the device for enjoyment.
Step 4 Convert Windows Movie Maker to AVI.
You can now start to convert your Windows Movie Maker project files to AVI by directly hitting the Start All button at the lower-right corner of this window. That's all.
After a while, just go to this app's output folder to find these converted AVI files for uses. Don't know the output file path? Just check it at the bottom of this window. The quickest way is to click the Open Folder option there directly.