- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Convert Popular Formats to AVI+
- 1.1 WMV to AVI Converter
- 1.2 MOV to AVI Converter
- 1.3 MOV to AVI Converter for Mac
- 1.4 MKV to AVI Converter
- 1.5 Free MP4 to AVI Converter
- 1.6 WebM to AVI Converter
- 1.7 MPG to AVI Converter
- 1.8 FLV to AVI Converter
- 1.9 Convert ISO to AVI
- 1.10 Convert M4V to AVI
- 1.11 3GP to AVI Converter
- 1.12 RMVB to AVI Converter
- 1.13 DivX to AVI Converter
- 1.14 WLMP to AVI Converter
- 1.15 VRO to AVI Converter
- 1.16 Video TS to AVI Converter
- 1.17 DV to AVI Conveter
- 1.18 MTS to AVI Converter
- 1.19 VOB to AVI Converter
- 1.20 Convert MP3 to AVI
- 1.21 MKV to AVI Conveter
- 1.22 GIF to AVI Converter
- 1.23 MP4 to AVI Converter with VLC
- 1.24 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2. Convert Other Formats to AVI+
- 2.1 ASF to AVI Converter
- 2.2 MXF to AVI Converter
- 2.3 MOD to AVI Converter
- 2.4 Convert MP4 to AVI
- 2.5 Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- 2.5 Convert DVD to AVI
- 2.7 Convert WTV to AVI
- 2.8 Convert DVR to AVI
- 2.9 Convert Torrent to AVI
- 2.10 Convert AVCHD to AVI
- 2.11 Convert MSWMM to AVI
- 2.12 Convert OGV to AVI
- 2.13 Convert YouTube video to AVI
- 2.14 Convert Windows Movie Maker Video to AVI
- 2.15 Convert Windows DVD Maker Video to AVI
- 2.16 Burn DVD to AVI with handbrake
- 2.17 Export Windows Live Movie Maker in AVI
- 2.18 Free M2TS to AVI Converter
- 2.19 Convert JPG to AVI
- 2.20 Convert PPT to AVI
- 2.21 Convert H.264 to AVI
- 3. Convert AVI to Popular Formats+
- 3.1 AVI to MOV Converter
- 3.2 AVI to MOV Online Converter
- 3.3 AVI to MKV Converter
- 3.4 AVI to 3GP Online Converter
- 3.5 AVI to M4V Converter
- 3.6 AVI to FLV Converter
- 3.7 AVI to WMV Converter
- 3.8 Free AVI to MPEG Converter
- 3.9 AVI to SWF Converter
- 3.10 AVI to DVD Converter
- 3.11 AVI to DivX Converter
- 3.12 AVI to ISO Converter
- 3.13 AVI to TS Converter
- 3.14 AVI to VOB Converter
- 3.15 Convert AVI to MP4
- 3.16 Convert AVI to MP3
- 3.17 AVI to MPEG Converter for Mac
- 3.18 AVI to MPEG Converter
- 3.19 Convert AVI to MP4 with VLC
- 3.20 Convert AVI to WAV
- 4. Convert AVI to Other Formats+
- 4.1 Convert AVI to iTunes
- 4.2 Convert AVI to WebM
- 4.3 Convert AVI to 3GP
- 4.4 Convert AVI to iMovie
- 4.5 Import AVI to iMovie
- 4.6 Convert AVI to Xvid
- 4.7 Convert AVI to Chromecast
- 4.8 Convert AVI to MPEG2
- 4.9 Convert AVI to MPEG4
- 4.10 Convert AVI to iPod
- 4.11 Convert AVI to GIF
- 4.12 Convert AVI to iPhone
- 4.13 Convert AVI to FCP Mac
- 4.14 Convert AVI to YouTube
- 4.15 Burn AVI to DVD
- 5. Convert AVI Online +
- 6. Play AVI+
- 6.1 Top AVI Player
- 6.2 Play AVI on Mac
- 6.3 Play AVI on iPad
- 6.4 Play AVI on iPhone
- 6.5 Play AVI on Xbox one
- 6.6 Play AVI on Xbox360
- 6.7 Play AVI with VLC Player
- 6.8 Play AVI in QuickTime
- 6.9 Play AVI in Windows Media Player
- 6.10 Play AVI in Samsung galaxy s6
- 6.11 Play AVI on Apple TV
- 6.12 Play AVI on TV
- 7. AVI Tips & Tricks+
- 7.1 MOVAVI Alternative for Windows
- 7.2 MOVAVI Alternative
- 7.3 Free AVI Converter on Mac
- 7.4 AVI Converter for Windows 10
- 7.5 Free AVI Converters on Mac
- 7.6 AVI Converters
- 7.7 Free AVI Player for windows
- 7.8 AVI Player for Mac
- 7.9 AVI Cutter
- 7.10 Make AVI Smaller
- 7.11 Reduce AVI File Size
- 7.12 Compress AVI
- 7.13 Add Metadata to AVI
- 7.14 3D AVI Creator
- 7.15 Repair AVI File
- 7.16 What Is an AVI File
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
Top 4 Methods to Convert H.264 to AVI Easily
by Kayla Morrison • 2022-03-09 17:58:00 • Proven solutions
H.264 is a powerful video compression format that offers high quality and low file sizes and is an overall great format to share videos online with. So why would you want to convert H.264 to AVI?
Well, H.264 is only able to compress and store video data only, no audio. AVI however, being a container format for various other encoders, is able to contain both video and audio information for the file. In addition to that, AVI is far more compatible with Windows-based devices and media. So we have compiled a list of ways to efficiently convert your files using both desktop and online H.264 to AVI converters.
Let's learn more details about how to convert H.264 to AVI by three online converters as below.
Filezigzag H.264 to AVI Online Converter supports a decent number of video formats and quite fast at converting files. It’s a recommended site for those who want to skip the download and install process of software video converters.
Step 1. To get started with Filezigzag you can drag a H.264 file from your computer onto the website or click on the Select button to find it in your system.
Step 2. If you click on the link we provided, the format option should already be set to AVI, but just in case make sure to change it to AVI if possible.
Step 3. Now with all that out of the way, you can input your email to get a little notification once the file is ready, and hit the Convert to start the process.
Zamzar is video converting site that’s been around since 2006, and right now it claims to support over 1200+ different conversion types. It supports the conversion of video files, images, documents, images, audio files, E-Books, CADs and more.
Step 1. Click on the Add Files button will open an explorer window to search for the H.264 file on your computer.
Step 2. Select the AVI format to convert to from a dropdown menu.
Step 3. Click on the Convert Now button to initiate the conversion process, after it’s done you’ll be redirected to another page from which you can download the converted file.
A completely free web app for converting video files from one format to another, it offers complete control over certain conversion options like video size and resolution and more to allow for a fully customized experience.
Step 1. Upload a H.264 file from your computer with the Choose files button.
Step 2. Now you have the option to play around with the many settings offered, or if you don’t want to bother with any of that you can select one of the presets from the menu.
Step 3. Now you’re ready to press the Convert Now to convert your H.264 file to AVI.
Wondershare UniConverter is the fastest and most reliable method of converting all of your H.264 compressed video files to AVI, offering a wide array of tools and options to adjust to get the perfect video conversion you desire.
Convert video to over 1000 formats, like AVI, H.264, MOV, MP4, etc.
Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
90X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
Built-in editor to edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
Burn H.264 videos to DVD with more than 36+ free DVD templates.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
Step-by-step Guide: How to Convert an H.264 to AVI
Step 1 Load the H.264 file into UniConverter.
Get started with Uniconverter by importing a H.264 file from your computer, to do that click on the button in the top left of the screen.
Step 2 Select the output format.
Now you have to change the format for the file to be converted to, this can be done at the setting icon beside the Convert button. From here you can select the AVI and a resolution for the file.
Step 3 Convert H.264 to AVI.
After that, click the Start All to start your H.264 to AVI conversion. You can retrieve the converted files once it's completed from the Finished tab.
If you also need to convert AVI to devices and watch on the go, just move to The Most Effective Way to Convert AVI to Device >> to learn more.