- 1. AVCHD Knowledge+
- 2. Convert & Play AVCHD+
- 2.1 convert avchd to mpeg
- 2.2 convert avchd to wmv
- 2.3 convert avchd to quicktime
- 2.4 convert avchd to h.264
- 2.5 convert avchd to youtube
- 2.6 import avchd to imovie
- 2.7 convert avchd to adobe premiere
- 2.8 convert avchd to final cut pro
- 2.9 import avchd to final cut pro x
- 2.10 convert avchd to prores
- 2.11 convert avchd to prores 4444
- 2.12 convert sony avchd files
- 2.13 convert avchd with handbrake
- 2.14 convert avchd with ffmepg
- 2.15 pay avchd on ps3
- 2.16 play avchd on ipad
- 2.17 play avchd on mac
- 2.18 play panasonic avchd files
AVCHD, short for Advanced Video Coding High Definition, is a file-based format for the digital recording and playback of high-definition video. It's commonly used by a variety of camcorder manufacturers, but its playback is quite limited. In this colorful, active world, you're surely not satisfied with a limited use of a certain file. Converting them into a commonly used MPEG file is your one-stop solution. In this way, you can enjoy AVCHD videos on various video players, video editors, and portable devices.
To achieve above conversion, you need an AVCHD to MPEG converter like Wondershare Video Converter Ulitmate. It features powerful conversion ability and zero quality loss output. Moreover, it provides common editing tools to enhance your videos easily and quickly. Follow below guide experience a hassle-free conversion.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
- Part 1. Detailed guide on avchd to MPEG conversion
- Part 2. Extract audio with the avchd to MPEG converter
- Part 3. Customize your video with the avchd to MPEG converter
Step 1 Import AVCHD files
Install and run this video converter. Connect your camcorder to computer by USB, and then Click File icon to import your source AVCHD files. If your video is available on the desk, simply drag them directly into the program window.
Step 2 Set output options
Click the Format icon next to Profile in the bottom to open the output format list (virtually any video and audio options provided). Here, you can click "Common Video", and select "MPEG-2". If you want to high definition effect, go to "HD Video" > "HD MPEG", it works great on your HDTV.
Step 3 Start AVCHD to MPEG conversion
Click the Convert button, and this AVCHD to MP4 converter will do the rest. After the conversion, share them with your friends and family or upload to YouTube. Also, you can import it to your iPhone, iPod, PSP, Zune, etc smoothly and enjoy them on the go.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) also helps you to extract audio from your AVCHD files and save it as MP3, WMV, M4A, AAC, AC3, etc. Then you can create your personalized ringtone. Click format icon next to each video title to access the output format list. Then select "Common Audio" and choose the option. Surely you can choose several formats for the same file by duplicating your items in the item tray.
Besides essential conversion ability, the video converter also provides powerful editing tools to enhance your video. Click "Edit" in the each video item bar, and choose your option.
Recorded AVCHD video can be played back on your computer with certain fittings:
- Play from the camcorder connected via USB as an external storage device on computer.
- Play directly from recorded media using a DVD drive or a memory card reader.
- Play on your computer monitor using the attachedexternal hard drive.
Feel free to download and try this video converter.