- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices +
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 3.1 Convert Canon MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.2 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.3 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.4 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac/Windows
- 3.7 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.9 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.10 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 3.11 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.13 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.19 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.20 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.21 Convert HDV Video
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to DV
- 3.24 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.25 Convert AVCHD/M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 3.26 Convert MTS to FLV
- 4. Camera Video Converters +
- 4.1 Top 5 Free Online MTS to MOV Converter
- 4.2 Free MTS Converter
- 4.3 Best M2TS Converter
- 4.4 Sanyo Camcorder Converter
- 4.5 Sony Camcorder Converter
- 4.6 Top VHS Converters
- 4.7 Tod Converter for Mac
- 4.8 Free MOD Converter
- 4.9 MOD Converter for Mac
- 4.10 M2T Converter
- 4.11 Best MTS Converter
- 4.12 MTS Convert on Mac
- 4.13 TS Converter for Mac
- 4.14 TS Converter for Windows
- 4.15 MTS to WMV Converter
- 4.16 Aiseesoft MTS Converter Alternative
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 5.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 5.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 5.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 5.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 5.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 5.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 5.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 5.9 Best Connon Cameras & Camcorders
- 5.10 Best JVC Camcorders
- 5.11 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 5.12 The Most Popular Panasonic Cameras
- 5.13 Best Sony Video Camera
- 5.14 Top Sony Camcorders
Maybe your camcorder records videos in AVCHD MTS or M2TS formats. In this case, if you want to put them to your Apple devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod to share with your friends and family, you would get a headache. That's because AVCHD MTS or M2TS is incompatible with most of the applications and devices, including iTunes and Apple devices. So if you want to use iTunes to manage MTS or M2TS files or sync to Apple devices, you have to convert MTS or M2TS to iTunes supported formats first.
This article will tell you some AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iTunes converters. You can use all of them to convert AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iTunes compatible formats. Just read this article to get your best iTunes video converter.
Part 1. Get the Best & Professional AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iTunes Converter
Part 2. Free AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iTunes Converter
- Part 2. Online AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iTunes Converter
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is the ideal tool to realize your goal. It not only gives you the ability to convert MTS or M2TS to an iTunes compatible format like MP4 effortlessly, but also allows you to cut, crop, merge and edit your files with its built-in video editor. With it, you can save and enjoy your previous memory with the perfect effect. That's how.
- Professional video converter: This iTunes converter supports converting 1000+ video formats. You can use it to convert M2TS/MTS to all the formats supported by iTunes like MP4, MOV, M4V.
- High output video quality: The converted videos are in high quality. It will keep 100% orginal video quality.
- Fastest Conversion Speed: It can batch convert videos at 30X fastest speed than almost all the competitors.
- Great video editing tool: You can use it to enhance your video by adding effects, or edit your video by merging, rotating, trimming, etc.
- Powerful iTunes video burner: You can take this tool to burn video in any format to DVD and apply the multiple menu templates to make your artwork professional.
- Versatile toolbox: video metadata editor, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Convert AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iTunes:
Step 1 Add AVCHD files to the MTS to iTunes converter.
After you've connected your camcorder to the computer, you can import the AVCHD/M2TS/MTS files to this app. To do it, you can click the drop-down icon beside Add Files button (under the Convert tab) and select Add from Camcorder to navigate to the place where your files are stored and then import them. Or directly drag them to this app. After that, your files will be shown in thumbnails in this app.
Step 2 Choose an iTunes compatible format as the output format.
M4V is one of the formats iTunes supports. You can select it from this app output list. To open the output list, just click the icon from the Target box, then go to Video > M4V category and choose your desired resolution. Of course, you can go to Device > Apple category to select one optimized format, which is fully compatible with iTunes.
Step 3 Edit your AVCHD M2TS MTS files (Optional).
There are always some of your unwanted clips in these footage files. In order to keep your sweet memory better, you can use this app's editing function to crop, cut, merge videos, add some cool effects, add subtitles, etc.
Step 4 Convert MTS/M2TS to iTunes.
After previewing the effect in the Preview window, you can start to convert files for iTunes if you are satisfied with effects. Just press the Convert All button and then let this app do the rest things for you.
Watch Video Tutorial on How to Use the AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iTunes Converter:
# 1. Free AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iTunes Converter: Wondershare Free Video Converter
Pro: clean and free AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iTunes converter, capable of converting, editing and downloading videos.
1. This free AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iTunes converter only can convert videos with watermark.
2. It can't remove iTunes DRM protection. It means that the iTunes purchased video can also be imported to other formats for viewing on other portable devices.
3. You can only use it to free burn your AVCHD M2TS/MTS video to DVD with watermark.
You can use the free online video converter Media.io below. It converts videos to almost any format.