How can one resist to watch or playback any videos on their Galaxy Note 7? It can play up to 13 hours with its extended battery of 3200mAh, which is more enduring compared to other brands or models of smartphones. The screen size, as well as space of storage, is even more encouraging for movie lovers. As far as I could recall, Galaxy Note 7 is by far the smartphone that’s able to playback the most file types out of the popular and common ones. Please continue reading for more information.
- Part 1. Supported File Formats for Galaxy Note 7
- Part 2. Best Video Setting for Galaxy Note 7
- Part 3. Preset Video Settings for Galaxy Note 7
Part 1. Supported File Formats for Galaxy Note 7
MKV, FLV, AVI, MPEG-4, WMV, ASF, 3GP, M4V, WebM, 3G2
WAV, WMA, AAC, AMR, MP3, FLAC, XMF, OGG, MIDI, OGA, 3GA, AWB, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, MP4
Please check more details into the respective codices that are compatible with the device.
Part 2. Best Video Setting for Galaxy Note 7
Look out for the best video setting for your videos to ensure a smooth, high-quality, and enjoyable playback on your Galaxy Note 7.
- Display Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Frame Rate: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps,
- Bit Rate: 2000 kbps
- Encoder: AAC
- Channel: Sterep
- Sample Rate: 48000Hz
- Bit Rate: 128 kbps
Even though it was claimed by Samsung that the device would be compatible and should support the file formats listed in Part 1, that’s not necessarily the case. It’s very frustrating when you’re let down at the very last minute after clicking the PLAY button and get prompted with an error message. Try to get a hold of yourself and DO NOT DELETE the videos just yet!
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) will be able to fix it out for you. Simply chuck it all in and let it convert your video files for you in batches. It’ll be all done and dusted by the time you come back after a quick coffee or a walk to cool down.
Instead of editing, downloading, or burning your videos onto a DVD using multiple software, you can do it all in just one single platform with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It’s also compatible with both your Windows and Mac operating systems. Try it out for yourself.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert video to 1,000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- It has a 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with an attractive free DVD template.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Part 3. Preset Video Settings for Galaxy Note 7
It’ll be more annoying when you have to type in the video settings yourself after being prompted with an error message that your video format is not supported. Hence, it’s more considerate when it’s in a preset for your convenience, just like Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
All you have to do is choose your brand or model of device from the built-in preset, and it will automatically convert your video files to suit the best playback setting, as mentioned in Part 2. If you have any other queries, simply go through our Resource section or get in touch with the Support team.