- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Play Audio Files+
- 2. Convert Audio+
- 2.1 Convert AC3 to AAC
- 2.2 Convert Voicemail to MP3
- 2.3 Convert AC3 to MP4
- 2.4 Convert WMA to MP4
- 2.5 Convert OGG to MP4
- 2.6 Convert FLAC to MP4
- 2.7 Convert AAC to AC3
- 2.8 Convert DTS to AC3
- 2.9 Convert WAV to Google Music
- 2.10 Convert FLAC to iTunes
- 2.11 Convert AC3 to WAV
- 2.12 Convert Audio to WAV
- 2.13 Convert FLAC to WMA
- 2.14 Convert WAV to WMA
- 2.15 Convert WMA to WAV
- 2.16 Convert AIFF to FLAC
- 2.17 Convert FLAC to ALAC
- 2.18 Convert FLAC to MP3 Linux
- 2.19 Convert MP3 to OPUS
- 2.20 10 Best FLAC Converters
- 2.21 Convert AC3 to AVI
- 3. Convert Audio Mac+
- 4. Audio Tips+
Convert AIFF to FLAC in 3 Easy Steps
If you are a music lover, you must be wanting to store all your CD/DVD collections safely to withstand sudden damages to your main CD. It is also essential to keep everything stored in a properly organized way- separate audio files with their album names, artists, and lyrics. But for that, you'll need a storage type that lets you compress the main audio files and store them in a file without losing the quality. Thus, the FLAC file format comes into the picture! A WAV file format such as AIFF occupies much space and is not supported by any other device than the Apple products. However, it doesn't work for a person who deals with music regularly. To compress the audio files, to store them along with their details, and to play them on any device, one needs to convert AIFF to FLAC.
Fortunately! There are AIFF to FLAC converters available letting you receive your files in the desired formats. We'll explore two different tools for AIFF to FLAC conversion and the way the entire conversion process takes place. Let's see them one by one.
How to convert AIFF to FLAC easily
Wondershare UniConverter, a free tool that quickly converts one file type to another in just three simple steps. The software has a free trial period for you to check with its features and functionalities. It supports more than a thousand types of file formats and is used by more than 50 million premium users across the world. It's one of the most popular file converter software in today's industry. One of the best things about Wondershare Uniconverter is its fast conversion speed and one drawback of this software is it's available only for Windows users. Let's find out the steps on how you can use this file converter software to convert the files from AIFF to FLAC format.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert AIFF to FLAC, WMA, M4A, and other 1000+ audio/video formats.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- Support 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Support download or record videos from video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fixing video metadata, GIF maker, Video Compressor, and screen recorder.
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360, or PS3.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Step 1 Add the AIFF file.
Download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your PC. Click open the audio conversion panel and select the "Add file" option. Browse through the PC and select the AIFF file you want to convert.
Step 2 Set the output format as FLAC.
You'll need the file in FLAC format; so select the output file type as FLAC. Also, select the output directory.
Step 3 Convert AIFF to FLAC.
Press the "Convert" option to start the AIFF to FLAC conversion process. Wait till the file conversion gets completed.
Thus, to conclude if you have a good collection of music in WAV formats, then convert them to FLAC files. It will help in maintaining a backup for emergency purposes and let you play them on any devices of your choice.