Video Converter Alternatives
- 1. Video Converter Alternatives+
- 1.1 AVS Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.2 AnyMP4 Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.3 VideoSolo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.4 VSDC Free Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.5 Apowersoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.6 VideoProc Alternatives
- 1.7 Xilisoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.8 DivX Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.9 Any Video Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.10 iDealshare VideoGo Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.11 Bigasoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.12 MacX Video Converter Pro Alternatives
- 1.13 Pazera Free MP4 to AVI converter Alternatives
- 1.14 OJOsoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.15 Kigo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.16 Imtoo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.17 Cisdem Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.18 4Videosoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.19 WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Alternatives
- 1.20 Tipard Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.21 Easefab Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.22 Leawo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.23 Avdshare Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.24 Aiseesoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.25 Pavtube Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.26 Winavi Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.27 Prism Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.28 Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 2. Audio Converter Alternatives+
- 3. DVD Converter Alternatives+
Top 6 Alternatives to Videora iPod Converter
"Is there any other video converter that is more efficient than Videora iPod Converter? The software is sluggish, and I intend to switch to a better alternative. What is the top alternative to Videora iPod Converter?"
Videora Video Converter is a tool that is free to use and available on the prevalent Windows and macOS systems. Despite its advantages, there are many better video converters available on the market. In this article, we will be share with you the alternatives to Videora, along with the helpful instructions to manage them.
- Part 1. Why Do You Need Alternatives to Videora iPod Converter
- Part 2. Best Videora iPod Converter Alternative to Convert Video to iPod
- Part 3. 5 Common Alternatives to Videora iPod Converter
As mentioned earlier, there are many better video conversion tools than Videora. It is because Videora iPod Converter performs at a sluggish rate with an out of date user interface. You will find yourself guessing on how to enable the video conversion feature. The application only supports a handful of video file formats.
On the other hand, you will find alternatives to Videora iPod Converter with a simplistic yet elegant interface. Such converters carry the ability to manage a wide variety of file formats with a much faster conversion rate. Due to such reasons, you will need to change Videora to a far better alternative.
Wondershare UniConvertere has a 30x faster conversion speed with an elegant user interface. The tool is extremely reliable and safe for the user, which is conveniently available for Windows and macOS users. All these qualities make Wondershare’s UniConverter the best alternative to Videora or any other video converter, for that matter.
The UniConverter has an extensive list of features that will prompt you to start using the tool immediately. The few handy functions of the UniConverter are listed below:
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
- The UniConverter supports up to 1000 different video file formats;
- It can download, compress, edit, burn, and transfer videos at a swift pace;
- The app can burn all types of videos to DVD and Blu-ray discs.
- Processed videos can be transferred to an iPhone, Android, and other devices.
- Additional features include video recording, DVD burning, DVD copies, and more.
- Windows and Mac are both supported.
You only need to follow the three steps mentioned below to learn the method to use the Uniconverter.
Step 1 Install and run Wondershare UniConverter.
After accessing the official site of Wondershare UniConverter, install and run the app on your computer. You can install the video converter on both Windows and macOS.
Step 2 Add the video file to convert.
Once you have successfully installed and open the UniConverter, it is time to convert the desired video to the intended file format. You need to click on or the + button to add the file(s).
Step 3 Set the output destination and convert files.
On the interface’s top-right corner, click on the Output Format tab to select the new format for the video. Select the file location for the soon to be converted video and hit Convert for the conversion to begin.
You will get the video in the intended file format within a few minutes, thanks to the fast conversion rate of the UniConverter.
Apart from Wondershare’s UniConverter, some common video conversion tools are also a reasonable alternative to Videora. We will be discussing them in this section of the guide.
Handbrake video converter is one of the standard tools available on the internet to convert video files to different formats. The app is not only accessible on Windows and macOS but also for Linux-based computers. The tool is safe and free to use, which is capable of giving an equitable conversion rate.
Here are the steps to convert a video file with HandBrake video converter after installing it on your system:
Step 1: Run Handbrake on your computer and click on Open Source to start the process;
Step 2: Click on File to add the video to the interface;
Step 3: Select the Format you wish to use the video in the future, along with setting its dimensions and codec;
Step 4: Click on Start Encode to initiate the conversion.
Step 5: The newly converted video will be stored wherever you want on the system.
Movavi is an advanced and highly graceful alternative to Videora. You can use the tool on pretty much every popular version of Windows and macOS. Movavi Video Converter possesses the ability to format videos in more than 180 file formats in HD quality at a lightning-fast conversion rate.
The steps to use the software are as follows:
Step 1: Install Movavi Video Converter on your system and launch it;
Step 2: Click on the + icon from the interface to add the video whose format you wish to convert;
Step 3: Select the Output Format and the location of the PC where you wish to save the video;
Step 4: Click on the Convert button on the bottom-right corner of the interface to start the process.
Xilisoft iPod Video Converter carries the potential to format your video file to almost all the well-known video file formats. The app is compatible with virtually every device and offers its services on macOS and Windows. The UI of XiliSoft is simple, and users from every background will be able to use it with ease.
The instructions to convert video files using XiliSoft iPod Converter are as follows:
Step 1: Download/install the software from its official website and open it;
Step 2: From the top-left corner of the interface, click on the Add tab to select the video you would like to convert;
Step 3: Click on the Profile button to select the file format you wish to change the video in with XiliSoft;
Step 4: You can also alter the video and audio quality of the file during the process;
Step 5: Click on Start for the format conversion to begin.
Step 6: Click on Play from the Preview section to check the quality of the video after the conversion.
AVS Video Converter is a useful and free tool to change the file formats of every type of video file. However, the platform is only available across a few versions of Windows, and it doesn’t support macOS and Linux. The platform has a light interface that is not hard to manage.
You can follow the steps stated below to convert your video using the AVS Video Converter:
Step 1: Open AVS Video Converter on your computer;
Step 2: Click on Browse to add the video file to change its format;
Step 3: Click on Output Directory to select where you wish to store the converted video;
Step 4: Click on Profile to select the output video format;
Step 5: Click on Convert Now from the interface to start the process.
Syncios iPod Video Converter is a free to use software available for the users of both Windows and macOS. The program will allow you to move or transfer the converted video files to your iPod in a few minutes.
Here are the steps to use the iPod Video Converter:
Step 1: Access the website of Syncios and install the software on your respective device.
Step 2: Run the program and click on the Toolkit tab.
Step 3: Under the Common Functions section, click on Video Converter, and you will see a new window popping up.
Step 4: Click on Add and then Add File to select the video you wish to convert.
Step 5: Select any of the three video formats (MP4, M4V, MOV) and pick any output location to store the converted video.
Step 6: Click on Convert to start the video conversion procedure.
It is wise to use another video conversion tool than Videora as the software is not up to the mark. It is why we have shared the list of the top 6 alternatives to Videora in this article. Though each one of the apps is convenient for the user, we suggest using the UniConverter due to its reliability and brilliant UI.