Video Converter Alternatives
- 1. Video Converter Alternatives+
- 1.1 AVS Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.2 AnyMP4 Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.3 VideoSolo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.4 VSDC Free Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.5 Apowersoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.6 VideoProc Alternatives
- 1.7 Xilisoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.8 DivX Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.9 Any Video Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.10 iDealshare VideoGo Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.11 Bigasoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.12 MacX Video Converter Pro Alternatives
- 1.13 Pazera Free MP4 to AVI converter Alternatives
- 1.14 OJOsoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.15 Kigo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.16 Imtoo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.17 Cisdem Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.18 4Videosoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.19 WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Alternatives
- 1.20 Tipard Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.21 Easefab Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.22 Leawo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.23 Avdshare Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.24 Aiseesoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.25 Pavtube Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.26 Winavi Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.27 Prism Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.28 Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 2. Audio Converter Alternatives+
- 3. DVD Converter Alternatives+
Best 7 Alternatives to Kigo Video Converter for Mac and Windows
The Kigo Video Converter is one of the most used converters. The mass use of kigo converter does not make it the best in terms of functionality. There are alternatives to Kigo Video Converter Mac, which are far effective and efficient in usage. This article will show you in detail about Kigo Video Converter and its best alternative to convert video.
- Part 1: Review: How to Convert Video with Kigo Video Converter
- Part 2: Best Alternative to Kigo Video Converter
- Part 3: 6 Common Kigo Video Converter Alternatives to Convert Video
Kigo Video Converter is not only a video converter but also a video editor. It can convert almost all video formats, including DivX, MOV, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format with less quality loss at a fast speed. But it is not so friendly for Windows users. It takes a long time to install and have some video formats and quality limitations. Although, Kigo Video Converter free version is available for trial purposes. It limits users to experience advanced futures, such as batch conversion and high conversion speed. Kigo Video Converter can be a much useful tool to convert videos, but there are always better alternatives on the market.
- Support widely-used video formats.
- Provide output presets for almost all popular video players like iPhone most types, Apple TV, PSP, etc.
- The extraction modes for DVD still require an upgrade.
- The speed of loading the DVD is slow.
Steps on how to convert video with Kigo Video Converter:
Step 1: Click the 'Add files' or 'add DVD' button on the main interface to load the videos/DVDs to the program. Alternatively, you can also drag the files into the program directly.
Step 2: Click on the profile dropdown. Select the video format to which you want.
Step 3: The output location folder must be clicked to set the output folder. It can also be done with the help of clicking the folder icon. It will reveal the path where the file will locate.
Step 4: Click the convert now, all the files are added to the task list, and conversion begins. Once the conversion is done, all the files will show in the converted list.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) has been the leader of the converter market for a long time now. With 30X faster conversions and tremendous format support, it helps users to convert any audio/video without any hassle. Also, it is a powerful all in one toolkit, including DVD creator, DVD editor, DVD burner, video compressor, gift maker, screen recorder, and so on.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Windows / Mac (Catalina Included)
- Support almost all video and audio formats.
- The videos can be converted and transferred to many devices.
- Convert videos in high-speed and high-quality.
- Support batch conversion.
- There is a DVD converter that converts the files to ISO.
- You can edit, compress, burn, and transfer videos with lossless quality.
- Transfer MOV files from Mac to iPhone/iPad devices via a USB cable.
- Support more additional functions, like Video Compress, Screen Recording, DVD Burning, GIF Maker, etc.
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP.
Steps on how to use Wondershare Uniconverter to convert video:
Step 1 Add files to Wondershare Video Converter.
Press the button on the main interface to add the required files to the program. Or directly drag the files to the main interface of Video Converter.
Step 2 Select the output format.
From the dropdown of Output Format, select the format to which the conversion is required. You will see 4 options, which include Recently, Video, Audio, and Device. Select the Video tab and then the format. You can also select the resolution.
Step 3 Start the video conversion.
Press the Convert button to start the video conversion one by one. If you want, you can also click on the Start All to convert videos in batch. Do not forget to select the output folder beforehand. Simply click the down arrow beside File Location to choose the desired output folder.
Below are the most common alternatives to the kigo video converter. These converters get you the results that are at par with the subjected one for awesome quality and playback.
Compare to Kigo Video Converter free, this software has more functions and can perform many complex tasks. The multifunctional program can convert video in one format to another with ease and perfection. The best part is that it is free, and the code is open source.
- The format choice is vast with this converter.
- For cross-platform support, it is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- The video encoding of the program is too average.
- The static video preview is not available sometimes.
WinX Video Converter is another right choice to convert video to any format. Compare to Kigo Video Converter, WinX Converter provides a very reliable and fast conversion of files without quality loss. It supports 420+ video formats, such as MP4, HEVC, AVI, MKV, AVCHD, etc.
- It supports importing oversized 4K and HD videos from any sources at your fingertips.
- It supports exporting MP4, and all mainstream formats or devices you need.
- The system requirements are of low end with this program.
- The CPU usage is at its minimum during the video encoding.
- The audio to audio conversion is not supported.
- You cannot convert video to image using this program.
Compared to the kigo video converter, iWisoft Free Video Converter is a bit flashy and meets the user demands. The fresh interface design, as well as the audio conversion support, the program is viable. It also supports batch conversions to save time.
- This program supports HD conversions.
- You can also define your video profiles for fast results.
- The program does not support the SWF conversion.
- The slow conversion speed does not make it an ideal program to use.
With the functionalities that increase its usability, it is one of the easiest software programs to use on this list. The support for 4K has been recently added. The UHD codecs have also been upgraded to convert HD videos without quality loss. The format factory is also used as a video cutter and joiner.
- The output format of source files can be RMVB based devices.
- It also has an image converter that works perfectly.
- The speed is not as good as it should be.
- The program is not cross-platform and only supports Windows OS.
If you want to convert 2D videos to 3D, this is the best tool you've got. After the conversion, you can also switch the 3D formats to polish the videos with perfection. The formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, and MP4 are also supported entirely.
- HD encoding and decoding are supported.
- The pictures can also be extracted from the videos.
- The device support is too narrow for this converter, so not all are supported.
- The video merger seems a bit slow a lags a lot.
Not only the video, but the audio formats are also converted from one to another with perfection. With this converter, you get to enjoy the 180 formats with lossless quality. The multiple built-in codecs also support the real-time 4K output.
- Photo slideshows can be created with perfection with this program.
- The video editor can be used to functionalities such as cropping and trimming.
- The 2D to 3D conversion is a slow and hassled process.