Video Converter Alternatives
- 1. Video Converter Alternatives+
- 1.1 AVS Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.2 AnyMP4 Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.3 VideoSolo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.4 VSDC Free Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.5 Apowersoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.6 VideoProc Alternatives
- 1.7 Xilisoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.8 DivX Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.9 Any Video Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.10 iDealshare VideoGo Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.11 Bigasoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.12 MacX Video Converter Pro Alternatives
- 1.13 Pazera Free MP4 to AVI converter Alternatives
- 1.14 OJOsoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.15 Imtoo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.16 Cisdem Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.17 4Videosoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.18 WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Alternatives
- 1.19 Tipard Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.20 Easefab Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.21 Leawo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.22 Avdshare Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.23 Aiseesoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.24 Pavtube Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.25 Winavi Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.26 Prism Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.27 Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 2. Audio Converter Alternatives+
- 3. DVD Converter Alternatives+
Best 6 Alternatives to 4Videosoft Video Converter
To convert DVD movies and other general videos into your preferred format of videos, 4Videosoft Video Converter is a good choice. The advanced software helps convert any type of video format to AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4, M4V. However, it is not so easy to use and has limitations in making changes in the process of video conversion. Here we have discussed alternatives to 4Videosoft Video Converter that will help you to convert videos to the format of your choice smoothly.
- Part 1. How to Convert Video with 4Videosoft Video Converter
- Part 2. Best Alternatives to 4Videosoft Video Converter You Cannot Miss
- Part 3. Quick Overview for 5 Alternatives to 4Videosoft Video Converter
Part 1. How to Convert Video with 4Videosoft Video Converter
Among the multiple options in video converters thronging the market, 4Videosoft Video Converter is a comprehensive conversion application that allows users to encode their videos and movies in wide-ranging formats. Some common video and audio formats include MOV, MKV, AVI, MP3, and WAV.
Few spectacular features and functions are included in 4Videosoft Video Converter, but some essential and additional functions are not here.
Few functions of the converter include:
- Playing and converting videos: For example, HD videos like HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MOV formats can be converted. Also, standard definition videos can be made to high definition and viewed on the device.
- Editing and parameters: With this, there are tools like clip, crop, combine. There are parameters to customize settings for the players. So users can adjust encoder, bitrate, frame rate, resolution, and such for videos.
- Assorting videos, adding subtitles: With interlaced videos, the software allows us to arrange in a progressive way. From previewing the video to taking snapshots of moments, watermarking, and adding subtitles, the converter does it all.
Other advanced functions of the converter exclude, but some other converters include:
- Save online video to any video and audio formats.
- Apply lovely DVD templates to your DVDs when converting videos to DVDs.
- All in one toolbox: image converter, fix media metadata, GIF maker, VR converter, etc.
Steps to convert videos using 4Videosoft Video Converter
Step 1: Install the program: After installing, double click and run it to get the main interface.
Step 2: Add videos: Click on add file(s) to find select video files to convert and press the Ctrl or Shift button to insert more video files.
Step 3: Set output format: Choose your desired format from the drop-down list beside the profile column.
Step 4: Customize output video: You can edit videos with varied functions like crop, trim, effect, watermark, and 3D settings, following up with other effects.
Step 5: Convert videos: Finally, click on convert to start the conversion task in the exact format required.
Part 2. Best Alternatives to 4Videosoft Video Converter You Cannot Miss
There are multiple video file converters in the market at present that act as a perfect replacement for 4Videosoft Video Converter. Among all alternatives, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) allows you to do much more than merely converting videos.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Support more than 1000 video and audio formats, including MP4/MOV/AVI/MKV/WMV and others.
- Burn DVD to any format videos without quality loss.
- The powerful video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, etc.
- Download videos from 1000+ popular video sharing sites.
- Supported OS: Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2003, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on how to use Wondershare UniConverter to convert videos
It's quite simple, actually. Using Wondershare UniConverter, you can trust the fast conversion time and extraordinary output for converting your videos from one format to another. You can customize all your videos to your needs if you follow the guide with steps as mentioned below:
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter and add videos to convert.
Download, install and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your PC. Then, click on the button to open your preparing to convert files at the Converter tab. You also have the option to drag these files to start conversion directly.
Step 2 Edit videos(It's optional).
If you want to edit the video before the conversion, you can click the icons under the thumbnail of the displaying video, including Trim, Crop, and Effect, which can help you crop videos, add watermarks to videos, add subtitles and adjust audios, etc.
Step 3 Choose your output video format.
When the video is prepared, you need to choose your desired video formats by clicking the Output Format on the bottom-left corner. For example, you can choose Video>MP4 and quality solutions if you want to convert video to MP4. You can either convert videos other formats or convert videos for social networks or devices like iPhone/iPad/Android devices.
Step 4 Convert videos to your preferred formats.
At last, click on the Convert or Start All button to start the conversation progress. You can locate the converted files by clicking on the icon called folder at the File Location tab. Or to find the file under the Finished tab.
Part 3. Quick Overview for 5 Alternatives to 4Videosoft Video Converter
Aside from Wondershare Uniconverter, there are few alternatives that have taken the world by storm in terms of video conversion. Here we have listed 5 of them:
1. Xilisoft Video Converter
For enjoying videos anywhere, this software is undoubtedly one of the best video converters that you can switch over to. With features galore, Xilisoft is ideal when it comes to converting audio and video files to a number of formats, thereby making it one of the top-rated choices.
- Ease in use
- Supports all forms of video formats and BlueRay
- Portable device support is very limited.
2. Any Video Converter
From recording and capturing video screens to storing music and videos and converting them into more than 200 formats for multiple devices, Any Video Converter works almost 30 times faster than most of its traditional counterparts. And all this is done, preserving 100% of the originality of the image, audio, and video quality.
- Supports varied input formats
- Adds effects to video even before conversion
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Instruction to purchase AVC Pro after every file conversion
- Additional software must be installed when setting up.
3. 7Th Share Any Video Converter
This is an effortless pick when thinking of zero limitations and zero costs! Almost all formats like 4K, general, and even HD videos can be converted to upgraded versions. Aside from videos, this the video converter is a robust player for converting video or audio files too in formats like M4A, MP3, WMA, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, AU, AC3, and more.
- Compatible with most mainstream portable devices
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to use
- Fast conversion speeds
- Multiple editing features
- Only small businesses like commercial studios and freelancers, or at the most home editors, can benefit from it.
4. Prism Video Converter
Among the numerous options present in the multi-format video converter category, Prism stands as a free, stable, capable, and comprehensive choice. It helps users to convert videos to any formats desired without any hassle. It is a simple yet powerful option when delivering the output at very high speeds.
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- Easy to use tool
- Supports multiple formats
- Multitasking, with conversion task happening simultaneously
- Marketing on the toolbar
5. Kigo Video Converter
Safe and secure, the Kigo video converter ensures that all your video formats are supported when a conversion occurs. The interface is well designed, and areas are demarcated such that you can see the list of videos that must be converted, along with basic embedded players that can help preview them and a drop-down menu too.
- Ease in use
- Built-in player
- Multiple video conversion
- Modern user interface
- Informative and supportive customer help desk
- Not compatible with multiple formats
Now the task of choosing doesn't necessarily have to depend on this list, for it isn't exhaustive. But the bests are mentioned, so it should get you going in no time!