- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Adobe Premiere Tips+
- 1.1 export premiere pro
- 1.2 premiere editing
- 1.3 premiere pro export for instagram
- 1.4 premiere pro compress video
- 1.5 premiere h264
- 1.6 export avi premiere pro
- 1.7 4k video from adobe premiere
- 1.8 gopro video from adobe premiere
- 1.9 best format to export from premiere pro
- 1.10 adobe video maker
- 1.11 premiere to avid
- 1.12 premiere pro h265
- 1.13 adobe premiere export mov
- 1.14 import mkv to adobe premiere
- 1.15 premiere prores
- 1.16 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 1.17 Best Premiere Pro
- 2. Youtube Tips+
- 2.1 youtube video editor
- 2.2 youtube video editor app
- 2.3 edit youtube videos on iphone
- 2.4 youtube video editor for android
- 2.5 best video editor for youtube
- 2.6 youtube video editor free
- 2.7 youtube video editor online
- 2.8 youtube studio editor
- 2.9 youtube music video maker
- 2.10 youtube music editor
- 2.11 avs video editor youtubers
- 2.12 easy video editor for youtube
- 2.13 y2mate mp4
- 2.14 youtube clip editor
- 2.15 youtube hevc
- 2.16 youtube video format
- 2.17 youtube srt
- 2.18 mxf youtube
- 2.19 youtube video maker free
- 2.20 youtube video maker app
- 2.21 intro editor for youtube
- 2.22 youtube converter dailymotion
- 2.23 youtube mp3 converter dailymotion
- 3. Facebook Tips+
- 4. Instagram Tips+
- 5. Twitter Tips+
- 6. Whatsapp Tips+
Can't Edit H.265/HEVC in Premiere Pro? Resolved!
Most video-shooting are at 4K (2160x3840) whose bitrate is larger compared to recordings of 480P, 720P, or 1080P. In terms of compression efficiency, H.265/HEVC is better compared to H.264. It saves space and reduces bandwidth pressure during data transfer. It is for these reasons that compression of 4K videos is preferably in the HEVC video codec. The importing process of premiere pro h265 is, however, not a walk in the park, even for the most professional editors working with Adobe. Codec incompatibility, lagging, or choppy problems are some issues you can expect when you import your videos. When you want to troubleshoot any editing issues of 4K H.265/HEVC, the below solution will come in handy.
An alternative to Adobe Premier when you wish to import the H.265/HEVC files is the Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). There is nothing more annoying than getting your favorite content like a video clip but can’t watch it simply because it is in a file format that is not supported by your phone, screen or device. Wondershare UniConverter is a solution that will help you in converting your media file into any other format you desire. In addition to video conversion, Wondershare UniConverter is an ultimate and multipurpose video converter tool. You can edit your video clips by trimming, cropping or adding effects as well as downloading video from any social media platform.
Your Complete Video and Audio Toolbox
- Edit video files with more features including cropping, trimming, applying effects, adding watermarks, etc.
- Convert Adobe Premier videos to MP4, AVI, WMV, MP3, and other 1000 formats.
- Versatile toolbox combines GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Step 1 Import Premiere Pro H.265 File to Wondershare UniConverter.
You have to choose the file you wish to convert, and you can do this by clicking on the Converter tab then select the . When the pop-up shows, go through it and select your target file. You can also open the folder with the target file and drag it out of the folder to the UniConverter.
Step 2 Trim the H.265 File on Wondershare UniConverter.
On the selected video, three editing icons will be displayed; trim, crop and effect icon. Clicking on the Trimming icon pops up a trimming window from which you have to set the time to trim the selected video. Click on the segment of the video and tap on the Scissor icon or the Cut button to get rid of it. To join the remaining segments of the video together, tick the Merge into one File section.
Step 3 Crop the H.265 File on Wondershare UniConverter.
The cropping tool is used to eliminate unwanted portions of the video without altering the quality of the original video. You can crop manually (by adding the desired figures) or by dragging the extreme ends of the video.
Step 4 Add Effects on the H.265 File.
You make use of the Adding Effects tool to apply various editing effects on your video such as watermarks among other effects.
Step 5 Select the Targeted Format to Convert.
Once you are done editing the videos, you have to select the output format you prefer and the format you want to convert it to. You can do it by clicking on the format icon found in Output Format: and select Video. Choose any format of your choice. You can select the MP4 format first and later the H.265 as the resolution.
Step 6 Finish the Conversion Process.
Clicking on the Start All button at the bottom of UniConverter’s window will start the conversion process. You will have to wait for the process to finish as it may take time, especially if the files are more. You are also free to convert the files one by one by selecting Convert.
If you experience problems by your premiere not importing HEVC or H.265, you can export or import 4K videos using Adobe Premiere, but it is not a guarantee that issues may not arise. You may notice an error message of a missing codec, or it is unavailable when you are importing HEVC videos, thus stopping the process. To troubleshoot this issue, you will need to use Wondershare UniConverter to transcode the videos into a compatible format in Premiere. The application can convert the 4K videos from HEVC, MKV, AVI, and MP4 into 4K formats that are compatible with Premiere Pro. It offers a faster transcoding speed as it accelerates GPU hardware fully. With it, you can tweak bit rate, resolution among other settings. It also comes with more features for editing, such as filter, crop, stabilize, cut, among others.